Vijay Mallya Age, Height, Weight, Body, Wife or Husband, Caste, Religion, Net Worth, Assets, Salary, Family, Affairs, Wiki, Biography, Movies, Shows, Photos, Videos and More
The King of "Good Times"
Vijay Vittal Mallya
Vijay Mallya Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
Vijay Mallya is Indian Politician, Businessman. Vijay Mallya was born on 18th December 1955 at Kolkata, West Bengal, India and her real age is 65 years
Wiki / Biography
Vijay Mallya. Check out below to know more details about Vijay Mallya’s Wiki, Biography, Height, Weight, Age, Career, Caste, Boyfriends, Husband, Girl Friends, Wife, Father, Mother, Family, Affairs, Kids, Siblings, Net Worth, Facts, Occupation, Education, Awards & More.
Article Type: Biography
Category: Businessman, Politician
Industry/Sector: Not Known
|Real Name||Vijay Vittal Mallya|
|Pet / Nick Name||The King of “Good Times”|
Age, Dob, Birthplace, zodiac, star sign
|Vijay Mallya Age (Current)||65 years, 10 month, 7 days|
|Date Of Birth (DOB)||12/18/1955 (M/D/Y)Sunday, December 18, 1955 (M/D/Y)|
|Birthplace||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Sure|
|Star Sign (Nakshatra)||Not Sure|
|Alive Or Dead||Alive|
|Date Of Death (DOD)||— N/A (M/D/Y)|
|After Death Timeline||Not Applicable|
24053 Total days.
- On October 25, 2021
Not Officially announced Yet
Spouse (Wife or Husban:
Kids: Don’t Know
Father: Yet To Update
Mother: Yet To Update
Sister(s): Not Known
Brother(s): Not Known
Father, Mother, Family Details
|Mother||Lalitha Ramaiah (biological mother),Ritu Mallya (step-mother)|
|No. Of. Brothers||0|
|No. Of. Sisters||0|
Family Photos and Details
Father – Vittal Mallya
Mother – Lalitha Ramaiah (biological mother), Ritu Mallya (step-mother)
Brother – N/A
Sisters – N/A
Relationship, Affair, Wife-Husband, Girlfriends-Boyfriends
|Vijay Mallya Relationship Status||Committed|
|Marital Type||Love Come Arrange Marriage|
- Pinky Lalwani, former Kingfisher Airlines employee
- Sameera Tyabjee, Rekha Mallya, Pinky Lalwani
|Vijay Mallya’s Wedding Date||–|
|Together Timeline||– Not Applicable|
|Separated Timeline||– Not Applicable|
Son-Daughter, Children Details
|No.Of. Male Kids||1|
|No.Of. Female Kids||3|
Son – Siddharth Mallya (son from first wife)
Daughters – Leanna Mallya, Tanya Mallya, Leila Mallya (step- daughter)
Caste, Religion, Community, Mother Tongue, Languages Known
|Vijay Mallya’s Caste||Father – Caste Not Sure Yet.|
|Mother – Same As Fathers|
|Mother Tongue||Not Revealed Yet|
|Languages Known||English, Hindi|
Address, Native, Hometown, Current City
|Native / Origin||Not Sure|
|Home Town||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Vijay Mallya’s Current City||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Address||Not Revealed Address Yet.|
|School||La Martiniere Calcutta (LMC), Kolkata, West Bengal|
|College||St Xavier’s College, Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Vijay Mallya’s Qualification||B.Com (Hons)|
|Other Education Notes||Not Known|
December 18, 1955
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Kolkata, West Bengal
Not Revealed Yet
No Hobbies Revealed Yet
Physical Traits & Appearance:
(approx.)in Kilograms- 85 kg in Pounds- 187 lbs (Approx.)
Social Media Hooks:Follow Your Favourite Celebrity "Vijay Mallya" on following Social Media Profiles.
No Controversy Traces Upon This Celebrity So Far.
Personality, Physical Appearance
Body, Height, Weight
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Height||(approx.)in centimeters- 175 cm|
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 9″
|Weight||(approx.)in Kilograms- 85 kg|
in Pounds- 187 lbs
|Eye Colour||Black Eyes|
|Hair Length||Medium Length|
Not Known (Approx.)
Not Filled Yet (Approx.)
Yet To Update
|Does Vijay Mallya, Consume Alcohol?||No|
|Does Vijay Mallya, Smoke Cigarettes?||No|
|Is Vijay Mallya, Swims?||Not Sure Yet|
|Is Vijay Mallya, Yoga Practitioner?||Not Sure Yet|
|Is Vijay Mallya, a Jogger?||Yes|
|Vijay Mallya’s Hobbies||Painting, Travelling|
- Mallya is a highly religious person. No matter what, he makes sure to go on Sabarimala pilgrimage every year. The beleaguered businessman even visited the Tirupati Temple everytime a new Kingfisher aircraft was commissioned. Mallya has made it a habit of leaving for an important meeting or event at an auspicious time.
- Mallya also has an impressive collection of yachts. He owns “Indian Empress”, one of the world’s biggest yachts. It comprises a steam room, massage facilities, a cinema hall and a gymnasium
- In 2004, Mallya purchased one of the world’s unique artefacts, Tipu Sultan’s sword for an appraisal of around £175,000 from an auction in London because of his fascination towards unique things. Also, he bought Mahatma Gandhi’s belongings with an approximate value of US$1.8 million, in a New York auction.
- His hobbies include watching F1 Car Race, Horse Breeding, listening to Vintage music.
- Mallya is a proficient speaker of Hindi, Gujarati, Kannada, Bengali, Konkani, English and French.
- Mallya’s love towards jewellery is another important aspect of his life and he is usually seen with the initials of “VJM” embraced in a huge diamond studded bracelet, his grandmother’s ear solitaires and an emerald pendant of Lord Venkateshwara.
- Vijay’s admiration towards sports makes him the owner of two football clubs of Indian Football League by name “East Bengal FC” and the “Mohun Bagan AC”. A major stake in Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) belongs to him. Other than these, he is the co-owner of the Formula One team “Sahara Force India”.
- Vijay Mallya incurred huge losses after the airlines starting its international operations which increased from Rs.188 crore in 2007 – 2008 to Rs.1,608 crore in the following fiscal year for his Kingfisher Airlines which was once regarded as the second largest airline in India. He even failed to pay salaries of the airline employees for around 15 months. As a result, the company’s debt surged to Rs.5,665 crore by the end of 2009.
- Vijay Mallya defrauded and extracted loans from various banks even after a massive debt incurred. One of the banks, lured by Mallya, was IDBI Bank which gave an investment of INR 950 crore to his company. As a reason for his non-repayment of loans taken from various banks, in 2014, he was declared a “wilful defaulter” under the Indian Law. Around 17 banks accused him of non-repayment of loans which amounted around INR 9000 crores.
- In March 2016, SBI led an association and moved to the Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT) to cancel Mallya’s passport and stop him from leaving India. However, Mallya had already run off to London, a day before the SBI moved to DRT, to escape the arrest for the financial charges leveled against him.
- Mallya was also arrested in Scotland Yard on an extradition warrant, but, he was granted bail and was released on a bond of Rs.6,50,000.
Net Worth, Earnings, Salary and Assets
|Vijay Mallya’s Salary||(approx)|
|Assets||Million USD (approx)|
|Net Worth||As in 2014, Mallya’s Net Worth was estimated to be Rs. 615 Crores.|
Movable and Immovable Assets
Houses / Estate
- Mallya owns a Kingfisher Villa worth ₹75 Crore in Goa.
- He has a lavish home worth $1.2 million in Sausalito, California.
- “Le Grand Jardin” on The Sainte-Marguerite Island (about half a mile offshore from the French Riviera town of Cannes).
- He owns Kunigal Stud Farm, Kunigal, Karnataka.
- Vijay possesses a penthouse worth $2.4 million in Trump Plaza, New York, USA.
- He owns Clifton Estate worth $8.4 million in Cape Town, South Africa.
- He has to his name, 99.5% stake in the 25,000-acre game reserve named ‘Mabula Game Lodge’ near Johannesburg, South Africa.
- He is the owner of a country home in Hertfordshire, England.
- He possesses Keillour Castle, Perthshire, Scotland.
- He has a sea-facing bungalow on Napean Sea Road, South Mumbai.
- He owns a house on the plush Sardar Patel Marg in New Delhi.
Car & Jet collection
- Mallya owns Ferrari 1965 California Spyder, Ensign MN08, Jaguar XJ220, Jaguar XJR15 Racecar, Bentley, Mercedes-Benz 300 SL, Chevrolet Corvette, Porsche 550 Spyder, Maserati Quattroporte, and Rolls Royce.
- He possesses Boeing 727, Airbus A319 ACJ, Gulfstream III, and Hawker HS125.
Favourites and Preferences
|Favourite Actor||Not Revealed Yet|
|Favourite Actresses||Not Known|
|Favourite Film(s)||Not Sure Yet|
|Favourite Director(s)||Not Known|
|Favourite Food||Kane Rava, (Kane fish in rava batter), Kori Gasi, Appams, Sannas, Mishti Doi, Crabs|
|Favourite Drink||Not Sure|
|Favourite Fruit||Pomelo, Longan|
|Preferred Outfit||Formals and Casuals|
|Preferred Perfume||Not Known|
|Favourite Destination(s)||London, United Kingdom and Amsterdam|
|Vijay Mallya’s Favourite Colour||Red, Dandelion (Crayola), Persian rose|
|Favourite Musician||Not Known|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Yet To Update|
|Favourite Song(s)||Not Known|
Filmography:Movie/Television/Web Series/Serial(s) Career:
No Movies Career yet
Vijay Mallya, during his college day, did an internship at his family business, and later, interned at Hoechst AG in the United States. At the age of 28, Mallya lost his father, Vittal Mallya to a heart attack. After the death of his father, in 1983, he became the chairman of the United Breweries Group in 1983. As a chairman of the United Breweries Group, he focused on Alcohol business which was regarded to be having much more profitable than the core businesses involved. The group grew into a multi-national conglomerate with around 60 companies, which he centralized into one group under the name UB Group. The United Group, which was a flagship of the UB Group, became the largest spirit companies in India. Mallya launched ‘Kingfisher beer’ Kingfisher Beer,’ which has around 50% market share in India. It is the most consumed beer in India and is also available in 52 other countries.
In 2005, when the Indian domestic-airlines market was in its least favorable circumstances, Mallya initiated Kingfisher Airlines with world-class facilities and the airlines became an instant hit. Later, Kingfisher airlines started international flights; which became a drastic downfall for the company. The company began incurring significant losses and accumulated enormous debt. The airlines shut down on October 2013, and it even failed to pay the salaries of their employees.
Mallya joined Akhil Bharata Janata Dal in 2000. In 2003, he became associated with the Janta Party lead by Subramanian Swami. In 2002, with support from Congress Party and the Janta Dal, Mallya contested as an independent candidate from Karnataka. He won and was elected to Rajya Sabha. He held the position of National Working President of Janta Dal from 2003-2010, but in 2010, he swapped the camps and was supported by ‘Bharatiya Janata Party’ (BJP), making him a winner, and he was elected to Rajya Sabha for the second term. Eventually, Mallya resigned from his post, as a Rajya Sabha MP, following allegations of fraudulent dealings and money laundering leveled against him.
- Mallya was awarded the honorary degree of Doctorate of Philosophy in Business Administration, by the Southern California University for Professional Studies in 1997.
- He was awarded the Legion of Honour, the highest civilian award in France.
- He was also honored with the title of Global leader for tomorrow by World Economic Forum.
- In 2010, Mallya was bestowed with the “Entrepreneur of the Year” award at The Asian Awards.