Soham Shah Age, Height, Weight, Body, Wife or Husband, Caste, Religion, Net Worth, Assets, Salary, Family, Affairs, Wiki, Biography, Movies, Shows, Photos, Videos and More
Soham Shah’s Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Girlfriend, Family, Biography, Facts, Photos, Videos & More
Soham Shah is an Indian Actor and Producer. Soham Shah was born on 1st January, 1983 in Sri Ganganagar city of Rajasthan and his real age is 38 years
Wiki / Biography
Soham Shah. Check out below to know more details about Soham Shah’s wiki, biography, age, wife, girlfriends, affair, height, weight, caste, family, career and more.
Article Type: Biography
Category: Actor, Producer
|Real Name||Soham Shah|
|Pet / Nick Name||Not Such|
Age, Dob, Birthplace, zodiac, star sign
|Soham Shah Age (Current)||39 years, 4 month, 25 days|
|Date Of Birth (DOB)||01/01/1983 (M/D/Y) (M/D/Y)|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Sure|
|Star Sign (Nakshatra)||Not Sure|
|Alive Or Dead||Alive|
|Date Of Death (DOD)||— (M/D/Y)|
|After Death Timeline||Not Applicable|
14390 Total days.
- On May 26, 2022
Not Officially announced Yet
Spouse (Wife or Husban:
Kids: Don’t Know
Father: Yet To Update
Mother: Yet To Update
Sister(s): Not Known
Brother(s): Not Known
Father, Mother, Family Details
|No. Of. Brothers||1|
|No. Of. Sisters||0|
Family Photos and Details
Father – Not Known
Mother – Not Known
Sister – None
Brother – Mukesh
Relationship, Affair, Wife-Husband, Girlfriends-Boyfriends
|Soham Shah Relationship Status||Committed|
|Interested In||Not Known|
|Marital Type||Not Sure|
|Spouse||Amita Shah (co-producer at Soham Shah’s Production company)|
Affairs / Girlfriends – Not Known
|Soham Shah’s Wedding Date||–|
|Together Timeline||– Not Applicable|
|Separated Timeline||– Not Applicable|
Son-Daughter, Children Details
|No.Of. Male Kids||0|
|No.Of. Female Kids||2|
Daughter – Name Not Known
Son – None
Caste, Religion, Community, Mother Tongue, Languages Known
|Soham Shah’s Caste||Father – Not Known|
|Mother – Same As Fathers|
|Mother Tongue||Not Revealed Yet|
|Languages Known||English, Hindi|
Address, Native, Hometown, Current City
|Native / Origin||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Home Town||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Soham Shah’s Current City||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Soham Shah’s Qualification||Not Known|
|Other Education Notes||Not Known|
January 1, 1983
Not Revealed Yet
No Hobbies Revealed Yet
Physical Traits & Appearance:
Chest: 40 Inches - Waist: 32 Inches - Biceps: 14 Inches
Social Media Hooks:Follow Your Favourite Celebrity "Soham Shah" on following Social Media Profiles.
No Controversy Traces Upon This Celebrity So Far.
Personality, Physical Appearance
Body, Height, Weight
|Body Measurements||Chest: 40 Inches – Waist: 32 Inches – Biceps: 14 Inches|
|Eye Colour||Brown Eyes|
|Hair Length||Medium Length|
Not Known (Approx.)
Not Filled Yet (Approx.)
Yet To Update
|Does Soham Shah, Consume Alcohol?||Not Sure Yet|
|Does Soham Shah, Smoke Cigarettes?||Not Sure Yet|
|Is Soham Shah, Swims?||Yes|
|Is Soham Shah, Yoga Practitioner?||No|
|Is Soham Shah, a Jogger?||Yes|
|Soham Shah’s Hobbies||Listening to Music, Travelling|
|Music||Not Known, Indian classical, Indipop|
- Sohum Shah likes watching films, meditating, and cycling.
- His father was a commodity broker. During his teenage, Sohum used to assist his father in a small town of Sri Ganganagar. Recalling those time, Soham says- My father was a commodities broker and I started working with him early on. This was the pre-cellphone era; I used to take down messages for him on the landline. I had a shrill voice, and people assumed I was a girl, and they used to say to my father- Apne dukaan pe koi ladki rakhi hui hai, kaam karne ke liye.”
- He likes to watch Shah Rukh Khan‘s films and is a huge fan of him.
- It was Shah Rukh Khan‘s film “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995),” which stimulated him to make his career in acting. While talking about Shah Rukh and DDLJ (Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge), Soham says- I saw Shah Rukh Khan in Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, and was blown away. It was a combination of many things — the leather jacket, his traipsing around Europe, drinking beer out of a can and the way he charms everyone in the film, even Babuji.
- Being a big fan of SRK and his film DDLJ, he went to see the DDlJ alone at Mumbai’s Maratha Mandir when the film completed more than 1000 weeks in the theatre.
- The height of his fascination with films and filmstars was so high that he forced his brother to get the first pair of his jeans after watching Salman Khan‘s dancing on the song “Oh Oh Jane Jaana.”
- His passion for the movies reached to an extent that he wanted to move to Mumbai to become an actor. but before making his career in acting, he wanted to make his family and himself stable financially. Therefore, he established a real-estate business. Talking about his real-estate business, Soham says- My real-estate business is where my bread-and-butter comes from. And, I am making movies only because I have that kind of support. I come from a small town (Sri Ganganagar) in Rajasthan and my father was a commodities broker who earned Rs. 3,000 a month. I started working with him when I was 15-16. I started the real-estate business on my own. I moved to try my luck in films only after I had established myself financially. Moving to a big city like Mumbai is anyways very difficult. To do that without financial stability would have been foolish.
- Once he made sure that his business was set, Soham left for Mumbai. When he reached there, Soham discovered that the way everything worked in the city was different, it was all too fast. Recollecting his initial days in the city, he says- I was taken aback by the number of people. Everybody was always rushing. I was scared to even order a cup of coffee. I missed my family….I missed the simplicity of home. But it was a race here and I realised I’d have to run too.
- While in Mumbai, he went to several acting workshops and got in touch with a family friend, who helped Soham connect with the people from the film industry. After several auditions and rejections, he was finally able to bag his debut film “Baabarr.”
- Soham loves to have Parle G biscuits by dipping them in the cup of tea.
- He loves to play his favourite sport, Cricket during his leisure time.
- Whenever Soham finds time from his busy schedule, he likes to meditate.
- Apart from playing cricket and meditating, he finds cycling as a mode of relaxation.
- He has won National Awards for the films “Ship of Theseus” and “Gulabi Gang;” as the producer of the two films.
Net Worth, Earnings, Salary and Assets
|Soham Shah’s Salary||(approx)|
Movable and Immovable Assets
Favourites and Preferences
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Actresses||Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Film(s)||Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge|
|Favourite Director(s)||Vishal Bharadwaj|
|Favourite Food||Maggi, Paratha, Bhutta (corn)|
|Favourite Drink||Not Known|
|Preferred Outfit||Not Known|
|Preferred Perfume||Not Known|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Amsterdam in Netherlands and Kashmir in India|
|Soham Shah’s Favourite Colour||Not Known|
|Favourite Musician||Not Known|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Not Known|
|Favourite Song(s)||Not Known|
Filmography:Movie/Television/Web Series/Serial(s) Career:
No Movies Career yet
Soham Shah made his debut with the 2009 film “Baabarr” in the lead role of ‘Baabarr Qureshi.’ Although his first film didn’t work well at the box office, he continued to thrive hard to engross his name in the film industry.
Soon, Soham started his own production house called ‘Recyclewala Films,’ to create content-driven films.
His breakthrough came with the film “Ship of Theseus (2012),” a critically acclaimed film, where he played the role of a stockbroker.
He then appeared in the film “Talvar (2015)” directed by Meghna Gulzar. Soham appreciated for his role of the cop in the film.
After “Talvar,” he was seen in the role of ‘Sameer,’ the love interest of Kangana Ranaut in Hansal Mehta’s “Simran (2017).”
So far, “Tumbbad (2018)” is Soham’s widely appreciated film. The film was showered with the superlatives like “must watch” and “widely original film.” The film is considered as a horror-fantasy, a treasure hunt, an emotional father-son drama and a cautionary tale about the consequence of endless greed. The film went on to have many prestigious awards.