Shruti Bapna (Actress) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Same As Stage Name
Shruti Bapna is an Indian movie actress, she is famous in Bollywood movies like Rowdy Rathore, Gabbar Is Back, Mardaani 2 and The Lunchbox. She started her film vocation in the year 2009 with Wake Up Sid. Apart from the movie, she is dynamic in the media business.
She was born on 1st January 1988 in Jaipur, Rajasthan. She is fond of acting from her childhood days. Her mother name is Shakuntala Bapna and she has one sister named Ruby Bapna. She finished her schoolings in Indian Language School, Lagos, Nigeria and college studies in R.A.Podar College of Commerce and Economics, University of Mumbai.
She joins the movie industry after her studies at Mumbai University. for some year she makes her presence in the television industry and theatre. She also received her first break through in the movie Wake Up Sid in 2009, in this she makes her role of Debbie and she works continuously in television serials and movies and theatre work. In the year 2013, she raised with Star Plus show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, in this she makes her role of Vandita Bala Chandran. She focused on her movie career and she makes her role in the web series Breathe: Into the Shadows with Abhishek Bachchan and Amit Sadh. She also makes her television debut with Jasuben Jayantilaal Joshi Ki Joint Family (2008).
12447 Total days.
- On January 29, 2022
Marital Status: Single
Kids: Not Married yet
Father: Yet To Update
Mother: Yet To Update
Sister(s): Not Known
Brother(s): Not Known
Mother : Shakuntala Bapna
Father : Not Known
Sister : Ruby Bapna
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
January 1, 1988
Singing and Dancing
Physical Traits & Appearance:
5 feet 6 inches / 168 Centimeters
58 Kg (Approx.)
- Chest: 45 Inches
- Waist: 36 Inches
- Biceps: 18 Inches
Social Media Hooks:Follow Your Favourite Celebrity "Shruti Bapna" on following Social Media Profiles.
Not Known Not Available (Approx.)
Not Filled Yet Not Available (Approx.)
Some Facts about Shruti Bapna
- She is born and brought up in Jaipur
- She started her career as a theatre craftsman.
- She started television appearance from the show Jasuben Jayantilaal Joshi Ki Joint Family and was seen as Parul in this TV show, in 2008.
- She has done many films like The Lunchbox, Gabbar Is Back, Mardaani 2, Ekk Deewana Tha, Rowdy Rathore etc.
- She worked for more than three years in the Star Plus show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and she gained many exposures to her character.
- She made her digital debut with Netflix’s American web arrangement Sense8, in this she is portrayed as Devi.
Filmography:Movie/Television/Web Series/Serial(s) Career:
No Awards So Far.