Pratik Parihar (Actor) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Same As Stage Name
Pratik Parihar is an Indian television actor. He is popularly known for network shows like Suryaputra Karn, Kumkum Bhagya and Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. He started his vocation as a model artist and he is dynamic in the broadcast business since 2016.
He was born on 3rd January 1993 in Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh. He is from a middle-class Hindu family. His father name was Jasbir Parihar and his mother was Sunita Parihar. He finished his school education at Krishna Public school, Bhilai and completed his graduation in law from M.S Ramaiah College of Law, Bangalore and after his studies he shifted to Mumbai for his career in the modelling industry.
He started his career in the modelling industry and he takes part in Loreal Professional Ramp Show and Bangalore Fashion week in his initial career and he came into the television industry. He makes his appearance in Kumkum Bhagya as his television debut in 2016, with continuation he makes an appearance in many television shows such as Bhakharwadi, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki and Aadat Se Majboor.
10776 Total days.
- On July 6, 2022
Marital Status: Single
Kids: Not Married yet
Father: Yet To Update
Mother: Yet To Update
Sister(s): Not Known
Brother(s): Not Known
Mother : Sunita Parihar
Father : Jasbir Parihar
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Wife : Not Available
January 3, 1993
Dancing and Travelling
Physical Traits & Appearance:
6 feet 2 inches / 187 Centimeters
76 Kg (Approx.)
- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 16 Inches
Social Media Hooks:Follow Your Favourite Celebrity "Pratik Parihar" on following Social Media Profiles.
Not Known Not Available (Approx.)
Not Filled Yet Not Available (Approx.)
Some facts about Pratik Parihar
- He is born and brought up in Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh.
- He made his television debut with the serial Kumkum Bhagya in 2016, he makes his role of Manohar.
- He also worked in the episodic shows named Laal Ishq and Vikram Betaal Ki Rahasya Gatha.
- He learned acting in Anupam Kher’s Actor Prepares.
- He also appeared in the short film Save Life Donate Blood and Happy Independence Day.
- Other than movie and television he appeared in web arrangement such as Bedroom Bloos, I Love us of Kapoor.
- As a model artist initially he participated in Loreal professional and Ramp Show Bangalore Fashion week.
Filmography:Movie/Television/Web Series/Serial(s) Career:
Yet To Update
Yet To Update
No Awards So Far.