Mayur More (Actor) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Same As Stage Name
Mayur More is an Indian actor. He is famous for his attempt as Vaibhav Pandey as a part of the web series Kota Factory. He appeared in the movies like ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’, ‘Sachin: A Billion Dream’ and ‘Tikli and Laxmi Bomb’. He is dynamic in the broadcast business since 2012.
He was born on 4th January 1995 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. He belongs to a middle-class Maharashtrian family, he is the son of Ramesh More, his mother name was unknown. He has a sister named Bharati More. He finished his school education at Shree Sanatan Dharam Vidyalaya in Mumbai, after this he finished his college education at Anna Leela College of Commerce and Economics.
He current date Trisha Kale and both met each other in 2015 during theatre plays and he plays the role of Shah Jahan and Trisha played Mumtaz.
He is fond of acting since his childhood and he started his career in theatre plays during his college days. In his early career, he appeared in small play such as the delivery boy in Umrika, and episode-based roles in Savdhaan India and Crime Patrol. He gained popularity in the movie industry in 2019 from The Viral Fever web series of Kota Factory. He also played the role of Vaibhav Pandey in this he appeared with new starts such as Alam Khan, Jitendra Kumar and Ahsaas Channa. He is also the first web series lead actor and he appeared in web series like Chor, Girlfriend and Basement Company. He also appeared in the television industry with the series Private Investigator in 2015. In the year 2019, he received the IWM Buzz award for the most popular actor.
10130 Total days.
- On September 29, 2022
Marital Status: Single
Kids: Not Married yet
Father: Yet To Update
Mother: Yet To Update
Sister(s): Not Known
Brother(s): Not Known
Mother : Not Available
Father : Ramesh More
Sister: Bharti More
Brother: 1 (Name Not Known)
Wife : Not Available
January 4, 1995
Photography and Traveling
Physical Traits & Appearance:
5 feet 9 inches / 175 Centimeters
62 Kg (Approx.)
- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 16 Inches
Social Media Hooks:Follow Your Favourite Celebrity "Mayur More" on following Social Media Profiles.
Not Known Not Available (Approx.)
Not Filled Yet Not Available (Approx.)
Some facts about Mayur More
- He is born and raised up in Mumbai.
- He is one of the popular web series Indian youth of Kota Factor, his role in the series is appreciated by public/
- He started his career as a theatre play and worked in Mumbai Prithvi Theater and Talented Theater performers.
- He worked in the series Private Investigator, which aired on the Star Plus channel.
- Apart from the web series, he has also appeared in Bollywood films Lipstick Under My Burkha, Umrika, Tikli and Laxmi Bomb and Khajoor Pe Atke.
- He is also appeared in Marathi cinemas and made his debut in 2017 with the movie Gachchi.
- In the movie A Billion Dreams, he makes his role as Sachin Tendulkar’s elder brother named Ajit Tendulkar.
- Mayur acted as an autowala in the 2017 Netflix film Tikli and Laxmi Bomb.
- Other than acting he is very fond of photography and sees many pictures related to nature and human life on his Instagram account.
- He is an avid animal lover.
- In 2020, he makes his appearance in the web arrangement Girlfriend Chor and Basement Company.
Filmography:Movie/Television/Web Series/Serial(s) Career:
Yet To Update
Yet To Update
No Awards So Far.
IWMBuzz Award (Most Popular Actor; 2019)