Manisha Koirala Age, Height, Weight, Body, Husband, Family, Instagram, Movies, Affairs, Wiki, Biography, Photos and Videos
Manisha Koirala is a Nepalese and Indian, Film Actress, Social Activist, who born at Kathmandu, Nepal on August 16, 1970. She has a place in top 100 Female Actors of Bollywood (Koirala Movies List), not limited to Hindi, she worked in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, and Malayalam Movies too. Manisha Koirala’s Age is 51 years, 2 month, 12 days (Real and Updated Regularly).
Lust Stories, 99 Songs, Indian (Tamil), 1942: A Love Story (1994), Agni Sakshi (1996), Gupt (1997) and Mann (1999) are some of the movies which make Manisha a Nationwide Celebrity.
18701 Total days.
- On October 28, 2021
- Vivek Mushran (Bollywood Actor)
- Crispin Conroy (Australian Ambassador for Nepal)
- Sandeep Chowta (Bollywood Music Director)
- Nana Patekar (Famous Bollywood Actor)
- DJ Whosane (DJ)
- Cecil Anthony (Nigerian Businessman)
- Aryan Vaid (Indian model and actor)
- Prashant Chaudhari (Restaurateur)
- Akshay (Bollywood Actor)
- Christopher Dorris (A sports counselor; author and entrepreneur)
- Samrat Dahal
Manisha Koirala’s Husband: Samrat Dahal (2010–2012) (American Businessman)
Father– Prakash Koirala (Former Nepalese politician)
Mother– Sushma Koirala
Brother – Siddharth Koirala (Bollywood Actor)
August 16, 1970
Nepalese and Indian
Army Public School; Dhaula Kuan; New Delhi
Physical Traits & Appearance:
5 feet 4 inches / 162 Centimeters
in Kilograms- 63 kg
in Pounds- 139 lbs
Social Media Hooks:Follow Your Favourite Celebrity "Manisha Koirala" on following Social Media Profiles.
No Controversy Records Over This Celebrity So Far.
INR 80 Crore (approx.) Not Filed Yet (Approx.)
Interesting & Unknown:
- She is a Born Nepali and Grown up as an Indian.
- She appeared in almost all Indian Regional Language films, even she is famous in South India.
- In an interview, Manisha said this – when she was young, she fell in love with the actor Sanjay Dutt.
- Manisha Koirala-the granddaughter of the former prime minister of Nepal, Bishwethwar Prasad Koirala. However, she did not use her Family status as a springboard to enter Bollywood.
- Manisha has mastered the art of dancing Bharatanatyam and Manipuri.
- Manisha used to smoke, however, after she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer, she quit smoking.
- Beyond Bollywood, she works in Nepal, Tamil, Telugu and even for the film industry in Malaysia.
- She has won three film review awards for his roles in movies such as Mumbai, Akele Hum Akele Tum (all from 1995), Hamoshi: Musical (1996), Dil Se .. (1998), Ladja (2001) and Company (2002).
- She wanted to be a doctor, but the model incident made her start her career as an Actress.
- Her brothers are also Bollywood actors, and they both starred in the film Anwar.
- November 2012, Manisha discovered that she had ovarian cancer because she felt very weak and was hospitalized. After seeing a doctor in Nepal, India and the United States, he eventually went to the United States for surgery.
- Manisha has done a lot of social work to support women. Combating violence against women and human trafficking of Nepalese girls.
- In the 90s, at the time, she was considered one of the most beautiful actresses in Bollywood.
- In 1942, because of the first audition of “Love Story”, he almost lost his role. However, when she asked Vidhu Vinod Chopra to conduct a second screen test, she was selected for this role. It happened successfully.
Filmography:Movie/Television/Web Series/Serial(s) Career:
Bollywood– Saudagar (1991)
Nepali Film– Pheri Bhetaula (1989)
Yet To Update
- 2001, Gorkha Dakshina Bahu Honoured by the King of Nepal for achievement in the Indian Film Industry
- 2014, India Today Woman Summit- Woman of the Year Award
- 2015, London Indian Film Festival – Spirit of Inspiration Award
- 2015, Global Officials of Dignity Award – Nepal’s Humanitarian Ambassador
- 2017, Navbharat Times Award for Contribution to Indian Cinema
- 2019, Mahindra Udaya Festival – Excellence in Social Cause
- 2019, Society Pride of India Honour