Karan Johar Age, Height, Weight, Body, Wife or Husband, Caste, Religion, Net Worth, Assets, Salary, Family, Affairs, Wiki, Biography, Movies, Shows, Photos, Videos and More
Rahul Kumar Johar, Karan Kumar Johar
Karan Johar’s Wiki, Age, Height, Physical Appearance, Wife, Girlfriend, Family, Relationship, Biography, Facts, Photos, Videos & More
Karan Johar is an Indian Director, Producer, Writer, TV Host. Karan Johar was born on 25th May 1972 at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and his real age is 48 years
Wiki / Biography
This Article covers detailed story about Actor Karan Johar who also called as Karan Johar.
It Covers more details about Karan Johar’s Age, Career, Caste, Affairs, Marital Status, Father, Mother, Family, Kids, Affair, Girlfriends, Wife, Siblings, Net Worth, Facts, Occupation, Education, Awards, Photos, Videos, Gossips, News, Career, Serial / Movies List, Wiki, Biography, Height, Weight, Body Size and Measurements & More.
Article Type: Biography Category: Director, Producer, Writer Industry/Sector:
|Real Name||Rahul Kumar Johar, Karan Kumar Johar|
|Pet / Nick Name||KJo|
|Profession||Director, Producer, Writer, TV Host|
|Origin||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Age, Dob, Birthplace, zodiac, star sign
|Karan Johar Age (Current)||48 years|
|Date Of Birth (DOB)||05/25/1972 (M/D/Y) (M/D/Y)|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Star Sign (Nakshatra)||Not Sure|
|Alive Or Dead||Alive|
|Date Of Death (DOD)||— (M/D/Y)|
|After Death Timeline||0 years|
0 Total days
17969 Total days.
- On August 5, 2021
Not Officially announced Yet
Spouse (Wife or Husban:
Kids: Don’t Know
Father: Yet To Update
Mother: Yet To Update
Sister(s): Not Known
Brother(s): Not Known
Father, Mother, Family Details
|Father||Late Yash Johar (Producer)|
|No. Of. Brothers||0|
|No. Of. Sisters||0|
Family Photos and Details
Father – Late Yash Johar (Producer)
Mother – Hiroo Johar
Brother – None
Sister – None
Relationship, Affair, Wife-Husband, Girlfriends-Boyfriends
|Karan Johar Relationship Status||Single|
|Marital Type||Not Sure|
|Spouse||Wife – N/A|
Affairs/Girlfriends – Not Known
|Karan Johar’s Wedding Date||–|
|Together Timeline||– 0 years|
0 Total days
|Separated Timeline||– 0 years|
0 Total days
Son-Daughter, Children Details
|No.Of. Male Kids||0|
|No.Of. Female Kids||0|
Kids – N/A
Caste, Religion, Community, Mother Tongue, Languages Known
|Karan Johar’s Caste||Father – Not Known|
|Mother – Same As Fathers|
|Mother Tongue||Not Revealed Yet|
|Languages Known||English, Hindi, Marathi|
Address, Native, Hometown, Current City
|Native / Origin||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Karan Johar’s Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Address||2nd Floor, Supreme Chambers, 17-18 Shah Industrial Estate, Unit No 201 202, Off Veera Desai Road, Andheri (West), Mumbai – 400053 (Dharma Productions Office); Carter Road, Bandra, Mumbai (Home)|
|School||Greenlaws High School, Mumbai|
|College||H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
|Karan Johar’s Qualification||M. A. in French|
|Other Education Notes||Not Known|
May 25, 1972
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Not Revealed Yet
No Hobbies Revealed Yet
Physical Traits & Appearance:
Chest: 40 inches - Waist: 34 inches - Biceps: 12 inches
Social Media Hooks:Follow Your Favourite Celebrity "Karan Johar" on following Social Media Profiles.
No Controversy Traces Upon This Celebrity So Far.
Personality, Physical Appearance
Body, Height, Weight
|Body Measurements||Chest: 40 inches – Waist: 34 inches – Biceps: 12 inches|
|Eye Colour||Brown Eyes|
|Hair Length||Medium Length|
|Nature||Openness to Experience|
Not Known (Approx.)
Not Filled Yet (Approx.)
Yet To Update
|Does Karan Johar, Consume Alcohol?||Yes|
|Does Karan Johar, Smoke Cigarettes?||Not Sure Yet|
|Is Karan Johar, Swims?||Yes|
|Is Karan Johar, Yoga Practitioner?||Not Sure Yet|
|Is Karan Johar, a Jogger?||Yes|
|Karan Johar’s Hobbies||Listening to Music, Travelling|
|Music||Film songs, Ghazals|
- As a child, he adored moving to old Hindi tunes and was a major Bollywood buff since his youth.
- He needed to turn into a beautician at the age of 4, a specialist at 10, at that point a publicist at 15, lastly, at 20, he got steady at turning into a movie producer.
- In 1989, he was first found in a Doordarshan TV’s Serial Indradhanush as Shrikant.
- Karan showed up in the film Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995) as Rocky.
- Karan was once superstitious with respect to letter ‘K’ and accepted that this letter brings achievement and popularity for his motion pictures. Along these lines, he thought of films named Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham. Be that as it may, subsequent to viewing Lage Raho Munna Bhai, he surrendered his this conviction and attempted different letters as initials in his film’s names.
- He is especially appended to his mom and frequently tended to as ‘Mumma’s Boy’.
- Karan has additionally been an ensemble architect for his dear companion Shah Rukh Khan in movies DDLJ, Dil Toh Pagal Hai, Mohabbatein, Duplicate, Main Hoon Na, Veer-Zaara, Om Shanti Om, and some more.
- Before venturing into bearing, he helped well known executive Late Yash Chopra. Also, his mom is the most youthful sister of Late Yash Chopra.
- His definitive objective is to pack an Oscar. He once shared that he needs to walk celebrity central with Oscar in his grasp and he couldn’t imagine anything better than to hold that trophy and state, This is for you, India.’
- He can communicate in French in all respects fluidly; as he holds an ace degree in French
- Karan is a cricket monstrosity and adores playing it at whatever point he gets some time.
- In 2006, he turned into the primary Indian producer to turn into a jury part in the Miss World challenge held in Warsaw, Poland.
- He was picked as one of the 250 Global Young Leaders in 2007 by the Geneva-based World Economic Forum 2006.
- Aside from Former Indian Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh, he was the main Indian who had been welcomed for the opening service of the London Olympics.
- Despite the fact that he figures out how to get each shot right on his sets, he despises perusing contents.
- In 2015, he assumed a negative job of Kaizad Khambatta in the film Bombay Velvet and he charged just 11 as his expense.
- He cherishes wearing velvet coats.
- For his bearing ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’, he composed the whole film content in 30 days.
- In spite of the fact that Karan’s closest companion is Shah Rukh Khan, he is intrigued with Hrithik Roshan’s work, and once said that we as a whole in the film business buckle down, yet while we all give 100%, Hrithik gives his 300%.
- Prior to coordinating movies, he helped well known Late Yash Chopra.
- He really liked Twinkle Khanna (presently, the spouse of Akshay Kumar).
- During a meeting with NDTV, he uncovered that at one point of time in his life, he experienced sorrow and tension assaults.
- In March 2017, he turned into a solitary parent to twins-child Yash Johar and girl Roohi through surrogacy. He conveyed a TED chat on a letter to his kids.
- According to his mom, he is an exceptionally touchy and passionate individual; the properties which he has been conveying since his youth.
- Karan loathes answering to individuals on mail and it resembles a torment to him. He advised that his secretary answers to the greater part of his messages, and to the staying individual ones, he favors calling by and by and answering.
He had a twitter fight with Ram Gopal Varma after the arrival of Student of the Year in 2012. The entire thing began when RGV tweeted, “On the off chance that somebody takes off from Karan Johar’s ‘Understudy of the year’ and makes Teacher of the year it will end up being the Disaster of the year.” After which Karan answered that, “Fiasco of the year is your domain Ramu…no one can ever supplant the agreeable spot you have made for yourself there”.
In 2015, a FIR was held up against Karan and on-screen characters Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor for their support in the questionable ‘AIB Roast’.
After the trailer of Karan Johar’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and Ajay Devgan’s Shivaay, KRK gave a one-sided audits for Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. Tailing it, Ajay Devgan asserted that Karan Johar paid KRK for the trailer audits.
After the Uri assault in September 2016, ideological groups, for example, MNS and Shiv Sena gave Pakistani on-screen characters a final proposal to leave India and advised the Bollywood producers to prohibit their scenes in the movies. However, Pakistani entertainers, for example, Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan left India yet Karan constantly upheld them on twitter. Following this, MNS undermined Karan by saying that they would pound him in the event that he will keep on working with Pakistani entertainers.
Net Worth, Earnings, Salary and Assets
|Karan Johar’s Salary||6-8 crore/TV show season|
|Net Worth||835 Crore ($172 million)|
Movable and Immovable Assets
Cars Collection – Jaguar XF
Favourites and Preferences
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Rishi Kapoor|
|Favourite Actresses||Meryl Streep, Kajol, Rani Mukerji and Kareena Kapoor|
|Favourite Film(s)||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge|
|Favourite Director(s)||Don’t Know|
|Favourite Food||Parsi Food|
|Favourite Drink||Saint Emilion (Wine), Dom Perignon (Pink champagne)|
|Favourite Fruit||Not Known|
|Preferred Outfit||Not Known|
|Favourite Destination(s)||New York|
|Karan Johar’s Favourite Colour||Not Known|
|Favourite Musician||Not Revealed Yet|
|Favourite Singer(s)||No Such|
|Favourite Song(s)||Not Known|
|Favourite Sport(s)||Not Revealed Yet|
Filmography:Movie/Television/Web Series/Serial(s) Career:
No Movies Career yet
|ID - https://www.instagram.com/karanjohar/?hl=en|
Debut Film (Director) : Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998)
Film (Actor) : Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)
Film (Producer) : Kal Ho Naa Ho (2003)
TV (Actor) : Indradhanush (1989)
- 1999 : Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment (Director) for Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
- 1999 : Best Director Award for Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Filmfare Best Screenplay Award for Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
- 2002: Best Dialogue Award ‘ Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham
- 2011: Best Director Award ‘ My Name Is Khan
- 2001 : Best Costume Designer for Mohabbatein
- 2002 : Best Dialogue for Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham
- 2004 : Best Story for Kal Ho Na Ho
- 2011 : Best Director for My Name Is Khan
Note : Along with these, he has many other awards, honours, and achievements to his name.