K Chandrashekar Rao Age, Height, Weight, Body, Wife or Husband, Caste, Religion, Net Worth, Assets, Salary, Family, Affairs, Wiki, Biography, Movies, Shows, Photos, Videos and More
K Chandrashekar Rao
Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao
K Chandrashekar Rao’s Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Girlfriend, Family, Biography, Facts, Photos, Videos & More
K Chandrashekar Rao is an Indian Politician, Social Activist. K Chandrashekar Rao is born on 17 February 1954 at Siddipet, Hyderabad State, India and his real age is 67 years
He is the first Chief Minister of Telangana (New state formed after the division of Andhra Pradesh in 2014)
Wiki / Biography
K Chandrashekar Rao is Check out below to know more details about K Chandrashekar Rao’s wiki, biography, age, wife, girlfriends, affair, height, weight, caste, family and more.
Article Type: Biography
Category: Politician, Social Activist
|Name||K Chandrashekar Rao|
|Real Name||Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao|
|Pet / Nick Name||KCR|
|Profession||Politician, Social Activist|
|Origin||Siddipet, Hyderabad State, India|
Age, Dob, Birthplace, zodiac, star sign
|K Chandrashekar Rao Age (Current)||67 years, 5 month, 6 days|
|Date Of Birth (DOB)||02/17/1954 (M/D/Y) (M/D/Y)|
|Birthplace||Siddipet, Hyderabad State, India|
|Star Sign (Nakshatra)||Not Sure|
|Alive Or Dead||Alive|
|Date Of Death (DOD)||— (M/D/Y)|
|After Death Timeline||Not Applicable|
24628 Total days.
- On July 23, 2021
Not Officially announced Yet
Spouse (Wife or Husban:
Kids: Don’t Know
Father: Yet To Update
Mother: Yet To Update
Sister(s): Not Known
Brother(s): Not Known
Father, Mother, Family Details
|No. Of. Brothers||1|
|No. Of. Sisters||9|
|Brother(s)||Brother- 1 (Elder)|
|Sister(s)||Sister(s)- 9 ( Name Not Known )|
Family Photos and Details
Father – Raghavar Rao
Mother – Venkatamma
Brother – 1 (Elder)
Sister(s) – 9 ( Name Not Known )
Wife – K. Shobha
Relationship, Affair, Wife-Husband, Girlfriends-Boyfriends
|K Chandrashekar Rao Relationship Status||Engaged|
|Interested In||Not Known|
|Marital Type||Not Sure|
|Spouse||Wife – K. Shobha|
Affairs / Girlfriends – Not Known
|K Chandrashekar Rao’s Wedding Date||– 04/23/1969|
|Together Timeline||– Not Applicable|
|Separated Timeline||– Not Applicable|
Son-Daughter, Children Details
|No.Of. Male Kids||1|
|No.Of. Female Kids||1|
Son – K. T. Rama Rao (Politician)
Daughter – Kalvakuntla Kavitha (Politician)
Caste, Religion, Community, Mother Tongue, Languages Known
|K Chandrashekar Rao’s Caste||Father – Not Known|
|Mother – Same As Fathers|
|Mother Tongue||Not Revealed Yet|
|Languages Known||English, Telugu|
Address, Native, Hometown, Current City
|Native / Origin||Siddipet, Hyderabad State, India|
|Home Town||Siddipet, Hyderabad State, India|
|K Chandrashekar Rao’s Current City||Siddipet, Hyderabad State, India|
|Address||Pragathi Bhavan, Hyderabad|
|College||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|K Chandrashekar Rao’s Qualification||MA in Literature|
|Other Education Notes||Not Known|
February 17, 1954
Siddipet, Hyderabad State, India
Siddipet, Hyderabad State, India
Not Revealed Yet
No Hobbies Revealed Yet
Physical Traits & Appearance:
Social Media Hooks:Follow Your Favourite Celebrity "K Chandrashekar Rao" on following Social Media Profiles.
No Controversy Traces Upon This Celebrity So Far.
Personality, Physical Appearance
Body, Height, Weight
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Eye Colour||Black Eyes|
|Hair Length||Medium Length|
Not Known (Approx.)
Not Filled Yet (Approx.)
Yet To Update
|Does K Chandrashekar Rao, Consume Alcohol?||No|
|Does K Chandrashekar Rao, Smoke Cigarettes?||Yes|
|Is K Chandrashekar Rao, Swims?||Yes|
|Is K Chandrashekar Rao, Yoga Practitioner?||Not Sure Yet|
|Is K Chandrashekar Rao, a Jogger?||Not Sure Yet|
|K Chandrashekar Rao’s Hobbies||Listening to Music|
|Music||Film songs, Indian classical|
- Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao is smoking.
- KCR started his political vocation by joining the adolescent Congress party in Medak area pursued by joining the Telugu Desam Party driven by N. T. Rama Rao.
- He left his post of Deputy Speaker and from Telugu Desam Party too on 27 April 2001 in light of the fact that he felt the requirement for the arrangement of a different state as the general population of Telangana were being segregated.
- The pioneer established the Telangana Rashtra Samithi in April 2001, a territorial gathering in India.
- In 2004, he challenged the races as a TRS competitor from the Karimnagar Lok Sabha Constituency and the Siddipet State Assembly Constituency and won from both the voting public.
- In 2004, his gathering, TRS, battled General Elections in union with the Congress Party and won the decisions however in 2006, 4 individuals from TRS gathering pulled back from Lok Sabha since Congress gathering guaranteed of another state, Telangana, which they didn’t satisfy after the races.
- KCR assumed an indispensable job in accomplishing the different state Telangana in 2014. After the passing of Y S Reddy (the then CM of Andhra Pradesh), he started to challenge by fasting unto demise on 29 November 2009. The 11 days in length quick finished with the announcement of the arrangement of another state by the Government of India.
- On 2 June 2014, KCR directed the pledge as the main Chief Minister of Telangana.
- He is an exceptionally superstitious lawmaker and that is the reason he directed the vow of CM at 12.57 PM as prompted by his cleric. KCR’s fortunate number is 6.
- He has been made the President of TSR multiple times.
- In June 2019, Rao propelled the water system venture, Kaleshwaram to flood 1 Crore sections of land with a capital expense of 85,000 Crore.
- For the revival and reclamation of 46,000 tanks and lakes, KCR began Mission Kakatiya in 2014.
- In June 2017, he began the Amma ODI and KCR Kit conspire, a fruitful endeavor for lactating and pregnant ladies.
- The pioneer has a decent direction over dialects like English, Urdu, Telugu, and Hindi.
Net Worth, Earnings, Salary and Assets
|K Chandrashekar Rao’s Salary||(approx) 4,10,000|
|Assets||Bank Fixed Deposits : 44 Lakhs ; Bonds, Debentures, Shares : 4 Crore; Total Value : 6 Crore|
|Net Worth||(approx) 15 Crore (as in 2014)|
Movable and Immovable Assets
Favourites and Preferences
|Favourite Actor||Not Known|
|Favourite Actresses||Not Known|
|Favourite Film(s)||Not Known|
|Favourite Director(s)||Don’t Know|
|Favourite Food||Not Known|
|Favourite Drink||Not Known|
|Favourite Fruit||Not Known|
|Preferred Outfit||Not Known|
|Preferred Perfume||Not Known|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Not Known|
|K Chandrashekar Rao’s Favourite Colour||Not Known|
|Favourite Musician||Not Revealed Yet|
|Favourite Singer(s)||No Such|
|Favourite Song(s)||Not Known|
|Favourite Sport(s)||Not Revealed Yet|
Filmography:Movie/Television/Web Series/Serial(s) Career:
No Movies Career yet
Political Party – Telangana Rashtra Samithi
- 1983 : Joined the Telugu Desam Party
- 1983 : Lost Andhra Pradesh Assembly Elections to A. Madan Mohan
- 1985 – 1999 : Won four Assembly Elections from Siddipet in a row
- 1987 – 1988 : Served as the Minister of Drought & Relief in N. T. Rama Rao’s Cabinet
- 1996 : Became the Transport Minister in Chandrababu Naidu’s Cabinet
- 2000 – 2001 : Elected as the Deputy Speaker of the Andhra Pradesh Assembly
- 2001 : Resigned from the Telugu Desam Party
- 2001 : Founded the Telangana Rashtra Samithi
- 2009 – 2014: Served as the Member of Parliament from Mahbubnagar Constituency
- 2014 : Became the first Chief Minister of Telangana
- Popular Choice Award at CNN-IBN Indian of the Year 2014
- Agricultural leadership award 2017