Gunjan Utreja (Actor) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Same As Stage Name
Gunjan Uterja is an Indian television celebrity and host. He started his career by hosting a reality show “The Voice”. He is also a part of some television serials. He is from Mumbai, Maharashtra.
He was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra. He has always covered attention with his humour and cosmic sense. He is a good talented person for his work. He hosted more than a thousand five hundred shows before he enters the television world. He is also famous in the television industry for singing a reality show named “The Voice” in 2016. In this show, he is replaced with Karan Tacker and in this, he preset the show with Sungandha Mishra and Divyanka Tripathi. He also hosts the second season of this show. Apart from television his also active in a daily soap, in Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon with the role of Abhay in Madhubala.
139 Total days.
- On July 27, 2021
Marital Status: Married
Kids: Not Married yet
Father: Yet To Update
Mother: Yet To Update
Sister(s): Not Known
Brother(s): Not Known
Mother : Not Known
Father : Not Known
Wife : Pallavi Utreja (m.2007-2013)
Deepika Utreja (m.2019- Present)
March 10, 2021
Gymming, Traveling, Reading Books and Party
Physical Traits & Appearance:
5 feet 10 inches / 177 Centimeters
65 Kg (Approx.)
- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 16 Inches
Social Media Hooks:Follow Your Favourite Celebrity "Gunjan Utreja" on following Social Media Profiles.
His first wife Pallavi and he filed FIR in 2013 for Physical and mental torture. after this, both are separated.
Not Known Not Available (Approx.)
Not Filled Yet Not Available (Approx.)
Some Facts about Gunjan Utreja
- Gunjan Utreja was brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- He appeared in the television show named “The Voice”.
- He also hosted the Box cricket league in 2018.
- He has been a part of many television commercials, he has worked in Maruti, Nissan, and Raymonds TVC.
- Gunjan was featured in the Filmfare magazine (collector’s edition; celebrating 100 years of Indian Cinema).
- He hosted 1500 programs and more
- He got married to Pallavi in 2007, for some personal reason both took divorce.
Filmography:Movie/Television/Web Series/Serial(s) Career:
Yet To Update
Yet To Update
No Awards So Far.