Dominic Cooper Age, Height, Wife, Girlfriend, Movies and TV Shows, Net Worth, Trivia, Instagram, Photos and Videos
Dominic Edward Cooper
Dominic Cooper is an International Celebrity, Well Known Actor, who works in English Movies and TV Shows. He was born on 2nd June 1978 (Birthday) and Domini Cooper age is 43 years, 1 month, 21 days (Up To Date). This English actor who worked in Television, Films and also in radio. His height in feet is 5′ 9½” (Feet) and 1.77 in meters. Cooper weighs around 76 Kilograms (approximately).
Dominic Cooper in Captain America: Famous for portraying Howard Stark in Captain America: The First Avenger and the Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter. Cooper also portrayed Howard Stark in the Agent Carter episodes like Now is Not the End, The Blitzkrieg Button, Valediction, Better Angels and Hollywood Ending.
Dominic Cooper aka Dominic Edward Cooper was conceived and raised in Greenwich, London, England. His mother named Julie (Heron) is a kindergarten teacher and a drama lover. His father, Brian Cooper, was an auctioneer. They both got divorced, when Cooper was 5 years old. His great-grandfather was E. Heron, a movie lover who published “Sports Photography Weekly”. He has two older brothers, Nathan and Simon. He has a younger sister who died in a car accident when she was 5 years old, which happened before Dominic was born. He also has a half-sister who has an extramarital affair with his father, and a half-brother from his father’s second marriage.
He has completed his primary school studies from John Ball Primary School in Blackheath, London and High school studies from Thomas Tallis School, Kidbrooke. After his high school, Dominic had no idea about his further studies, he has applied to a drama school as per his Girlfriend’s advice. He has completed the course from London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art. After that he started working as a Theatre and Television Artist, appeared in the end of year play ‘Waiting For Godot’ and this performance landed him the renowned agent Pippa Markham.
By 2000 he passed out of the college as a Graduate. Attended several Film and Television show auditions. Cooper started with a few minor character roles in television and theatre plays. After 4 years of struggle, by 2004, he got a breakthrough to play at National Theatre for ‘The History Boys’ (played a role of Dakin). He continued the character for about 2 years on Stage Plays, which led him to perform the role in Film named The History Boys (2006).
15757 Total days.
- On July 23, 2021
Dominic Cooper and Amanda Seyfried dated for 2 1/2 years (Who is co-star in Mama Mia!), September 2007 to May 2010, and later they have remained as good Friends.
- Joanna Carolan (Actress) dated from 1996 to 2008, they broke up when rumoured rose up, Ananda and Cooper while in Mama Mia Shooting.
- Amanda Seyfried (Actress) dated 2008 to 2010.
- Ruth Negga (Oscar Nominated Actress) 2010 to 2018.
- Meghan Markle
- Gemma Chan (Celebrated 2 years of Anniversary)
Dominic Cooper’s Wife: No Update
Kids: Don’t Know
Father: Brian Cooper (Auctioneer)
Mother: Julie (née Heron), a nursery school teacher.
Sister(s): Not Known
Brother(s): Not Known
Lawyer/Attorney: Not Sure
June 2, 1978
Greenwich, London, England
Yet To Update
No Hobbies Revealed Yet
Thomas Tallis School in nearby Kidbrooke
Physical Traits & Appearance:
5 feet 10 inches / 177 Centimeters
76 kg (Approx.)
- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 16 Inches
Social Media Hooks:Follow Your Favourite Celebrity "Dominic Cooper" on following Social Media Profiles.
No Controversy Traces Upon This Celebrity So Far.
Not Known (Approx.)
$5 Million (Approx.)
Trivia & Unknown:
- Dominic’s real name is Dominic Edward Cooper, who was born and grown up in Greenwich, London.
- He is an English by Nationality.
- Dominic Cooper’s birthday is on Kevin Feige’s birthday. Their Real age is 43 years, 1 month, 21 days.
- By April 23, 2006, portrayed as “Dakin” for the play “The History Boys” on Broadway at the Broadhurst Theatre, New York City, NY.
- By 2005, starred as “Dakin” in “The History Boys” at the National Theatre, London, for Dakin.
- In Captain America: The First Avenger and the Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter, Dominic Edward Cooper has portrayed Howard Stark.
- He shared screen with James Corden for the feature film The History Boys, released by 2006.
- Dominic Cooper is one of three actors who starred alongside John Slattery and Gerald Sanders to portray Howard Stark.
- Ruth Negga was his previous date, and by 2021 he is dating Gemma Chan.
- Dominic Cooper and Samuel Jackson collaborated for Reasonable Doubt.
Filmography:Movie/Television/Web Series/Serial(s) Career:
From Hell (film) – A 2001 released, American slasher film directed by the Hughes Brothers and written by Terry Hayes and Rafael Yglesias. It is loosely based on the graphic novel From Hell by Alan Moore and Eddie Campbell about the Jack the Ripper murders. The film stars Johnny Depp as Frederick Abberline, the lead investigator of the murders, and Heather Graham as Mary Kelly, a prostitute targeted by the Ripper. Other cast members include Ian Holm, Robbie Coltrane, Ian Richardson, and Jason Flemyng in supporting roles.
Debut TV Show:
The Infinite Worlds (2001) – of H. G. Wells is a four-hour television miniseries conceived by Nick Willing and released in 2001 by the Hallmark Channel. It is based on a number of short stories by H. G. Wells, and in some territories was titled The Scientist.