Digangana Suryavanshi (Actress) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Same As Stage Name
Digangana Suryavanshi is an Indian television actress and she is also named as a female hero in the show Ek Veer Ki Ardaas… Veera. She started her career as young craftsmen in 2002. she also popular as a challenger in Bigg Boss 9.
She was born on 15th October 1997 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Her father name is Neeraj and her mother name is Sarita Suryavanshi. She is from a Hindu Middle-class family and she finished her schoolings in Mumbai’s St.Xavier High school and she finished her college in Mithibai College and she makes her presence in television at a young age.
She started her career as a child artist in the television show “Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeeqat”. She makes her appearance in small roles of television show like Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Qubool Hai, Krishna Arjun and Shakuntala. In the television industry, she is famous for her lead role in the television show Veera Baldev Singh and Ek Veer Ki Ardaas … Veera. In the year 2018, she made her Bollywood debut with the movie FryDay and she makes her appearance in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi movies. In the Kollywood movie “Dhanusu Raasi Neyargale”, 2019 she makes her appearance and in the Telugu movie Hippi, 2019. she is always famous for her personal life as in headlines, the news of dating Bhavya Gandhi comes in media and both publicly accepted her relationship.
8985 Total days.
- On May 22, 2022
Bhavya Gandhi (Rumoured)
Marital Status: Single
Kids: Not Married yet
Father: Yet To Update
Mother: Yet To Update
Sister(s): Not Known
Brother(s): Not Known
Mother : Sarita Suryavanshi
Father : Neeraj Suryavanshi
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
October 15, 1997
Writing, Singing, Reading and Sketching
Physical Traits & Appearance:
5 feet 7 inches / 170 Centimeters
59 Kg (Approx.)
- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 16 Inches
Social Media Hooks:Follow Your Favourite Celebrity "Digangana Suryavanshi" on following Social Media Profiles.
Not Known Not Available (Approx.)
Not Filled Yet Not Available (Approx.)
Some Facts about Digangana Suryavanshi
- She is born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra
- She is popular in the serial Ek Veer Ki Ardaas … Veera
- She makes her television debut with the show Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeeqat, 2002.
- She wrote two books namely The Power of Love and WAVES – The Endless Emotions and Nixie the Mermaid, as a writer she also published those books.
- She participated in Bigg Boss 9 reality show, she has a chance to participate at her age of 17. she is one of the youngest participants in the show.
- She received Lions Gold Award in 2016, this is given for her versatile actress category.
- She appeared as a child artist in two devotional songs namely “Shardamai Ki Madhuliya” and “Devi Kheer Khalo”
- She makes her Bollywood debut with the movie FryDay and she was seen as Bindu.
- She appeared in Box Cricket League, a sports reality show of two seasons.
- She does yoga to keep herself fit, as a fitness freak.
Filmography:Movie/Television/Web Series/Serial(s) Career:
No Awards So Far.