Ayushmaan Saxena (Actor) Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Birth Day, Family, Instagram, Caste, Movies, TV Shows, Wiki, Biography, Photos, and Videos
Same As Stage Name
The ever charming hero Ayushmaan Saxena is an Indian television actor, dancer and model. Dance India Dance 4 was his first onscreen appearance which paved his way to be casted in many movies, commercials etc. He has worked in numerous television commercials alongside many actors. Ayushmaan has also appeared in the films like Bombay Talkies, Khwaab, Music Meri Jaan.
PERSONAL LIFE :
The handsome hunk was born on 13 July 1999 in Muzafarnagar, Uttar Pradesh to a Hindu family. This dancer has born in a political family. His father Sanjay Saxena is an astrologer and a well known political worker of ‘Bharathiya Janata Party’. His mother Rani Saxena is also a politician. Ayushmaan had dreams of working in the acting industry since childhood.
At the age of just 10, he came to Mumbai from Muzafarnagar. In Mumbai, he started taking dance training under Remo D’Souza. He worked very hard in the competitions. His dream of acting was succeeded by stepping his foot to the Dance India Dance 4 reality show. He was appreciated by the judges many time and got accolades from the critics as well.
Dancing and acting was always his passion. He began dancing at the age of 5-6 years. He started dancing at a very early stage and won many prizes for his exceptional moves. He did his schooling and college in his hometown.
Ayushmaan was a scholar of IFTI (Film and Television Institute of India) which is situated in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh. He obtained a diploma in Hip-hop and Bollywood. He was damn sure that he wanted to be a dancer and made sure he work hard for it.
Dancing played a major role in Saxena’s life. From his childhood till his adult he was seen in various reality shows. With his scintillating moves he made everyone of us jaw drop. In 2012, Saxena started his dancing career with ‘India Dance Little Master’.
After which he appeared as a contestant in many reality shows like ‘Dance India Dance 4’, ‘Dancing Star’, ‘India’s Dancing Superstar’ etc. Ayushmaan has also done many television commercials along with the TV show. Saxena made his film debut in the 2013 film Bombay Talkies. In the film he played the role of childhood of Amitabh Bachchan. After which he was also seen in Khwaabb, Music Meri Jaan and Rasbhari.
8046 Total days.
- On July 23, 2021
Kids: Don’t Know
Father: Yet To Update
Mother: Yet To Update
Sister(s): Not Known
Brother(s): Not Known
July 13, 1999
Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh
Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh
Travelling and Dancing
Physical Traits & Appearance:
5 feet 10 inches / 177 Centimeters
65 Kg (Approx.)
- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 16 Inches
Social Media Hooks:Follow Your Favourite Celebrity "Ayushmaan Saxena" on following Social Media Profiles.
No Controversy Traces Upon This Celebrity Yet.
Not Known Not Available (Approx.)
Not Filled Yet Not Available (Approx.)
- “Dance Beat” is were the hero Saxena learnt dance for more than five years.
- Dance India Dance Little Master was his first ever reality show.
- He as participated in almost all the leading dance shows. He also took part in ZeeTV’s Dance India Dance 4, E 24’s Dancing Star and Star Plus’s India’s Dancing Superstar.
- He has also starred alongside Varun Dhawan in a commercial.
- Ayushmaan is trained under Jeet Singh and Remo D’Souza, the popular Indian choreographer.
- During a TV show, Late Saroj Khan praised him and give Rs.101 as shagun.
- Not only dance shows and commercials but he has also acted in several TV shows such as Savdhaan India and Crime Patrol.
- He has worked in advertisements for many brands, including Kurkure, Activa, LuvIt Chocolate, Tata Croma etc.
- He made his acting debut in the year 2013 through the film Bombay Talkies. In which he played the role of Amitabh Bachchan’s childhood.
- Ayushmaan made his web debut in 2020 with the web series Rasbhari, in which he appeared opposite to Swara Bhaskar.