Atif Aslam Age, Height, Weight, Body, Wife or Husband, Caste, Religion, Net Worth, Assets, Salary, Family, Affairs, Wiki, Biography, Movies, Shows, Photos, Videos and More
Muhammad Atif Aslam
Atif Aslam’s Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Girlfriend, Family, Biography, Facts, Photos, Videos & More
Atif Aslam is an Pakistani Singer, Songwriter, Actor. Atif Aslam was born on 12th March 1983 in the Wazirabad city of Punjab, Pakistan and his real age is 38 years
Wiki / Biography
Atif Aslam. Check out below to know more details about Atif Aslam’s wiki, biography, age, wife, girlfriends, affair, height, weight, caste, family, career and more.
Article Type: Biography
Category: Singer, Songwriter, Actor
|Real Name||Muhammad Atif Aslam|
|Pet / Nick Name||Aadee|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Actor|
Age, Dob, Birthplace, zodiac, star sign
|Atif Aslam Age (Current)||38 years, 8 month, 10 days|
|Date Of Birth (DOB)||03/12/1983 (M/D/Y) (M/D/Y)|
|Birthplace||Wazirabad, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Star Sign (Nakshatra)||Not Sure|
|Alive Or Dead||Alive|
|Date Of Death (DOD)||— (M/D/Y)|
|After Death Timeline||Not Applicable|
14133 Total days.
- On August 13, 2022
Not Officially announced Yet
Spouse (Wife or Husban:
Kids: Don’t Know
Father: Yet To Update
Mother: Yet To Update
Sister(s): Not Known
Brother(s): Not Known
Father, Mother, Family Details
|No. Of. Brothers||3|
|No. Of. Sisters||1|
|Brother(s)||Shahbaz (Designer), Shahzad (Photographer), Sheraz|
Family Photos and Details
Father – Muhammad Aslam
Mother – Rehana Shaheen
Brothers – Shahbaz (Designer), Shahzad (Photographer), Sheraz
Sister – Romana
Relationship, Affair, Wife-Husband, Girlfriends-Boyfriends
|Atif Aslam Relationship Status||Engaged|
|Interested In||Not Known|
|Marital Type||Not Sure|
|Spouse||Wife – Sara Bharwana (Educationist, m.2013-present)|
Affairs/Girlfriends – Sara Bharwana (Educationist)
|Atif Aslam’s Wedding Date||– 03/28/2013|
|Together Timeline||– Not Applicable|
|Separated Timeline||– Not Applicable|
Son-Daughter, Children Details
|No.Of. Male Kids||1|
|No.Of. Female Kids||0|
Son – Ahad (born in 2014)
Daughter – None
Caste, Religion, Community, Mother Tongue, Languages Known
|Atif Aslam’s Caste||Father – Not Known|
|Mother – Same As Fathers|
|Mother Tongue||Not Revealed Yet|
|Languages Known||English, Hindi, Punjabi|
Address, Native, Hometown, Current City
|Native / Origin||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Home Town||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Atif Aslam’s Current City||Lahore, Pakistan|
|School||Kimberley Hall School, Lahore St. Paul’s Cambridge School, Rawalpindi Divisional Public School, Lahore|
|College||Punjab Institute of Computer Science, Lahore|
|Atif Aslam’s Qualification||Bachelor in Computer Science (B.C.S.)|
|Other Education Notes||Not Known|
December 3, 1983
Wazirabad, Punjab, Pakistan
Not Revealed Yet
No Hobbies Revealed Yet
Physical Traits & Appearance:
Chest: 40 inches - Waist: 32 inches - Biceps: 12 inches
Social Media Hooks:Follow Your Favourite Celebrity "Atif Aslam" on following Social Media Profiles.
No Controversy Traces Upon This Celebrity So Far.
Personality, Physical Appearance
Body, Height, Weight
|Body Measurements||Chest: 40 inches – Waist: 32 inches – Biceps: 12 inches|
|Eye Colour||Brown Eyes|
|Hair Length||Medium Length|
Not Known (Approx.)
Not Filled Yet (Approx.)
Yet To Update
|Does Atif Aslam, Consume Alcohol?||Not Sure Yet|
|Does Atif Aslam, Smoke Cigarettes?||No|
|Is Atif Aslam, Swims?||Yes|
|Is Atif Aslam, Yoga Practitioner?||No|
|Is Atif Aslam, a Jogger?||Yes|
|Atif Aslam’s Hobbies||Travelling|
- He had completed his 10th standard at the age of 14 and was the youngest amongst his classmates to do so.
- Earlier, Atif dreamt of becoming a cricketer and wanted to be a part of Pakistan’s national cricket team.
- Although his parents wanted him to be a doctor, Atif chose to be a computer engineer.
- He dressed as Pakistan’s former cricket team captain, Imran Khan in a fancy dress competition while he was in his first grade.
- His hidden talent for singing was first discovered by his friends, and they told about it to his parents.
- He was selected as a pace bowler in U-19 Pakistani cricket team.
- Four songs from Atif’s album “Doorie” were featured in Hollywood movies. Two of them titled “Yakeen” and “Ehsaas” and a single “Aadat” from the album “Jalpari” was featured in the movie ‘Man Push Cart’ in 2005. The songs “Bol Ke Lab Azaad Hain” and “Mori Araj Suno” was featured in the movie “The Reluctant Fundamentalist” in 2012.
- He fell in love with his future wife, Sara Bharwana, during his college days. They tied knots after seven years of courtship.
- Atif had no money to record “Aadat.” So he drove a local van and somehow managed to earn Rs. 15000 for the recording.
- About his split with the band, Jal, Atif says that his brother was managing the band, but his bandmate Gohar Mumtaz, wanted his own brother to manage the band. However, the dispute was settled with both of their brothers managing the band. Later, Gohar ditched Atif by going solo with the band to be represented in a channel. He even lied that Atif was absent from the show because one of his family members had died.
- Atif’s first concert was held at McDonald’s, where he earned an amount of PKR 500.
- He loves making sketches in his free time.
- Atif likes travelling.
- He is the youngest recipient of Tamgha-e-Imtiaz (Star of Excellence), which is the 4th highest decoration given to any civilian in Pakistan.
- He has even done free concerts for charity.
- Atif loves his evil smile and considers it as his best feature.
- Atif once said that he didn’t use to make friends in one meeting; instead, he used to observe people and then decide whether to be friends with them or not.
- Atif Aslam’s concert in Pune was cancelled in 2015 due to the protests from Shiv Sena. Shiv Sena forced the organisers of the show to cancel the concert saying that no artists from Pakistan would be allowed to perform in Pune.
- Atif Aslam faced a huge backlash from the audiences after he sang the Bollywood song, ” Tera Hone Laga Hoon” from the movie “Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahaani” on Pakistan’s Independence Day Parade in New York. In his response to the haters who had been trolling him for singing an Indian song at Pakistan’s Independence Day Parade, he posted a photo of him on Instagram that says ‘No Chance To Give Up’ and wrote that he loved his haters. He further added that he was a representative of his nation’s flag and his fans knew how he respected it. Pakistani Singer, Shafqat Amanat Ali, also extended his support to Atif by saying, “Music is not Indian or Pakistani. It is just music.”
- It was on the sets of “Sur Kshetra,” a singing reality show, which teamed India and Pakistan competing against each other, captained by Atif Aslam and Himesh Reshammiya, respectively; Asha Bhosle was judging the show along with Abida Parveen and Runa Laila. Asha Bhosle voiced her opinion on one of the Pakistani contestants on the show that led to a heated argument between her and Atif. Asha Bhosle walked out of the show and makers of the show had to intervene to get Asha back on the show.
- The band, Jal’s Album “Aadat” and Atif Aslam’s album “Jalpari,” shared certain tracks such as “Aadat,” “Bheegi Yaadein” and “Ankhon Se,” which created a heated dispute between Atif and Jal’s members that resulted in both sides claiming the ownership of the songs. The dispute was even taken to the court. However, the decision of the court came in favour of both.
Net Worth, Earnings, Salary and Assets
|Atif Aslam’s Salary||9-10 lakh/song|
|Net Worth||150 Crore ($22 Million) (PKR 268 Crore)|
Movable and Immovable Assets
- Ford Comet Classic
- Toyota Crown Classic
- Audi Sports
- Lexus RX
Favourites and Preferences
|Favourite Actor||Not Known|
|Favourite Actresses||Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Film(s)||Bollywood: Parinda, Yugpurush ; Hollywood: Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Fight Club, Castaway, Legends of the Fall|
|Favourite Director(s)||Not Known|
|Favourite Food||Biryani, Aloo Palak|
|Favourite Drink||Not Known|
|Favourite Fruit||Not Known|
|Preferred Outfit||Not Known|
|Preferred Perfume||Not Known|
|Atif Aslam’s Favourite Colour||Black, White|
|Favourite Musician||Not Known|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Not Known|
|Favourite Song(s)||Zindagi Ka Safar by Kishore Kumar, Tu Mera Dil Tu Meri Jaan by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, My Confession by Richard Marx, Where Were You by Pink Floyd|
|Favourite Sport(s)||Not Known|
Filmography:Movie/Television/Web Series/Serial(s) Career:
No Movies Career yet
He started his career as the lead singer of the band named “Jal” in 2002. Atif earned much of his fame through the band. The band got commercial success initially through the song “Aadat” in 2003.
After leaving the band, Atif released his first solo album titled “Jalpari,” which turned out to be a huge hit.
He got his first break in the Bollywood through Mahesh Bhatt, when he came to Atif to seek his approval for adding his song “Woh Lamhey” in the movie “Zeher (2005).” He made his acting debut through the film “Bol” in 2011.
- Tamgha-e-Imtiaz in 2008
Lux Style Awards
- Best Album for Jalpari in 2005
- Best Album for Doorie in 2007
- Most Well Dressed Celebrity for Police Dress in 2008
- Best Original Sound Track for “Hona Tha Pyar” of the film Bol in 2012
- Music Icon of the year in 2013
- Best Playback Singer “Dil Dancer” for the film Actor in Law in 2017