Atal Bihari Vajpayee Age, Height, Weight, Body, Wife, Caste, Religion, Net Worth, Assets, Salary, Family, Affairs, Wiki, Biography, Movies, Shows, Photos, Videos and More
Atal Bihari Vajpayee
Atal ji, Baap ji
Atal Bihari Vajpayee
Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Girlfriend, Family, Biography, Facts, Photos, Videos & More
Atal Bihari Vajpayee is an Indian Politician, Statesman, Poet, Author. Atal Bihari Vajpayee is born on 25 December 1924 at Gwalior, Gwalior State, British India (Now, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh) and his real age is 96 years
Wiki / Biography
Atal Bihari Vajpayee is Check out below to know more details about Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s wiki, biography, age, wife, girlfriends, affair, height, weight, caste, family and more.
Article Type: Biography
Category: Politician, Statesman, Poet, Author
|Name||Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Real Name||Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Pet / Nick Name||Atal ji, Baap ji|
|Profession||Politician, Statesman, Poet, Author|
|Origin||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India (His ancestral village is in Agra, Uttar Pradesh)|
Age, Dob, Birthplace, zodiac, star sign
|Atal Bihari Vajpayee Age (Current)||96 years, 7 month, 6 days|
|Date Of Birth (DOB)||12/25/1924 (M/D/Y) (M/D/Y)|
|Birthplace||Gwalior State, British India (Now, Madhya Pradesh, India)|
|Star Sign (Nakshatra)||Not Sure|
|Alive Or Dead||Dead|
|Date Of Death (DOD)||— (M/D/Y)|
|After Death Timeline||Not Applicable|
35282 Total days.
- On July 31, 2021
Not Officially announced Yet
Kids: Don’t Know
Father: Yet To Update
Mother: Yet To Update
Sister(s): Not Known
Brother(s): Not Known
Father, Mother, Family Details
|Father||Krishna Bihari Vajpayee (a Poet and School Teacher)|
|Mother||Krishna Devi (Homemaker)|
|No. Of. Brothers||3|
|No. Of. Sisters||3|
|Brother(s)||Avadh Bihari Vajpayee (Deputy Secretary in the Madhya Pradesh Government), Prem Bihari Vajpayee (worked in the state co-operative department), Suda Bihari Vajpayee (ran a book publishing firm)|
|Sister(s)||Urmila Mishra (Homemaker), Vimala Mishra (Homemaker), Kamala Devi (Homemaker)|
Father – Krishna Bihari Vajpayee (a Poet and School Teacher)
Mother – Krishna Devi (Homemaker)
Brothers – Avadh Bihari Vajpayee (Deputy Secretary in the Madhya Pradesh Government), Prem Bihari Vajpayee (worked in the state co-operative department), Suda Bihari Vajpayee (ran a book publishing firm)
Sisters – Urmila Mishra (Homemaker), Vimala Mishra (Homemaker), Kamala Devi (Homemaker)
Relationship, Affair, Wife-Husband, Girlfriends-Boyfriends
|Atal Bihari Vajpayee Relationship Status||Single|
|Interested In||Not Known|
|Marital Type||Not Sure|
|Spouse||Wife – N/A|
Affair/Girlfriend – Rajkumari Kaul (Died in May 2014)
|Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s Wedding Date||–|
|Together Timeline||– Not Applicable|
|Separated Timeline||– Not Applicable|
Son-Daughter, Children Details
|No.Of. Male Kids||0|
|No.Of. Female Kids||1|
Son – None
Daughter – Namita Bhattacharya (Foster)
Granddaughter – Niharika
Son-in-law – Ranjan Bhattacharya (Businessman, Bureaucrat)
Caste, Religion, Community, Mother Tongue, Languages Known
|Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s Caste||Father – Not Known|
|Mother – Same As Fathers|
|Mother Tongue||Not Revealed Yet|
|Languages Known||English, Hindi|
Address, Native, Hometown, Current City
|Native / Origin||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India (His ancestral village is in Agra, Uttar Pradesh)|
|Home Town||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India (His ancestral village is in Agra, Uttar Pradesh)|
|Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s Current City||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India (His ancestral village is in Agra, Uttar Pradesh)|
|Address||6-A, Krishna Menon Marg, New Delhi – 110011|
|School||Government Higher Secondary School, Gorkhi, Bara, Gwalior|
|College||Victoria College (now, Laxmi Bai College), Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India Dayanand Anglo-Vedic (DAV) College, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s Qualification||Graduation with distinction in Hindi, English, and Sanskrit from Gwalior’s Victoria College (now, Laxmi Bai College) M.A. in Political Science from Dayanand Anglo-Vedic College, Kanpur|
|Other Education Notes||Not Known|
December 25, 1924
Gwalior State, British India (Now, Madhya Pradesh, India)
Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India (His ancestral village is in Agra, Uttar Pradesh)
Not Revealed Yet
No Hobbies Revealed Yet
Physical Traits & Appearance:
Social Media Hooks:Follow Your Favourite Celebrity "Atal Bihari Vajpayee" on following Social Media Profiles.
No Controversy Traces Upon This Celebrity So Far.
Personality, Physical Appearance
Body, Height, Weight
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Eye Colour||Black Eyes|
|Hair Colour||Light Blonde|
|Hair Length||Medium Length|
Not Known (Approx.)
Not Filled Yet (Approx.)
Yet To Update
|Does Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Consume Alcohol?||Yes|
|Does Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Smoke Cigarettes?||Yes|
|Is Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Swims?||Yes|
|Is Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Yoga Practitioner?||Not Sure Yet|
|Does Gym?||Not Sure Yet|
|Is Atal Bihari Vajpayee, a Jogger?||Yes|
|Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s Hobbies||Cooking, Listening to Music, Travelling|
|Music||loves all forms of music|
- He was conceived upon the arrival of Christmas in the Gwalior State of British India.
- His familial town is-Bateshwar in the Agra area of Uttar Pradesh and his granddad, Pandit Shyam Lal Vajpayee, had moved to Morena in Madhya Pradesh from Bateshwar.
- He got his tutoring from Gorkhi, Maharaja Bara, Gwalior, a similar school where his dad, Krishna Bihari, remained director somewhere in the range of 1935 and 1937. His dad was elevated to assessor of schools and furthermore proceeded to turn into the chief. His dad is additionally known to have composed the school supplication.
- He was granted a five star Post Graduate certificate in Political Science from DAV College in Kanpur.
- He began his activism with the Arya Kumar Sabha of Gwalior.
- Having been affected by Babasaheb Apte, he joined the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) in 1939 and turned into its all day specialist (actually a ‘Pracharak’) in 1947.
- Prior to joining the RSS, Atal was impacted by the idea of Communism.
- He imparted the inn to his dad at the DAV College, Kanpur while examining Law.
- He needed to surrender his Law thinks about because of the parcel riots.
- He was sent to Uttar Pradesh as a Vistarak (Probationary Pracharak) and began working for Deendayal Upadhyaya’s papers Panchjanya (a Hindi week after week), Rashtradharma (a Hindi month to month), and the dailies Veer Arjun and Swadesh.
- In 1942, he was captured for 23 days, alongside his senior sibling Prem, for taking an interest in Quit India Movement and was discharged on the condition (in composed) that he could never partake in any enemy of British battle.
- He turned into an impassioned supporter and help to Shyama Prasad Mukherjee (organizer of Bhartiya Jana Sangh), and in 1953, he went on a quick unto-demise, alongside Shyama Prasad Mukherjee, in Kashmir to challenge the system of conveying a grant to visit Kashmir. Mukherjee passed on during the dissent, which broke the youthful Vajpayee.
- In 1957, Atal was chosen for the Lok Sabha in the Second General Elections just because from the Balrampur voting demographic in Uttar Pradesh.
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee is known for his addresses world over and in 1957, in his lady discourse in the Lok Sabha, he earned trees from numerous veteran parliamentarians including the then Prime Minister of India-Jawaharlal Nehru who anticipated about him-One day this young fellow would turn into the Prime Minister of India.’
- In 1977, 30 years of Congress principle was finished, and another administration was framed at the middle. In this new government, Atal Bihari turned into the External Affairs Minister, and in April 1977, when he entered his office in the South Block, he found the picture of Jawaharlal Nehru was absent and afterward he said to the staff present there – ‘I need it back.’
- In 1977, Atal Bihari Vajpayee turned into the main individual to address the United Nations in Hindi.
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee is viewed as one of the best External Affairs Ministers of India and during his residency as the External Affairs Minister, he accomplished various honors and did some significant dealings. The then US President-Jimmy Carter likewise made a visit to India in 1978, when Atal Bihari was the External Affairs Minister of India.
- In his whole political life, there was no genuine unite on him. Be that as it may, he was profoundly reprimanded for impelling the crowd for the destruction of Babri Mosque’ in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh. A video was additionally surfaced with respect to that discourse which he conveyed a couple of days before the destruction of Babri Masjid on 6 December 1992.
- On 16 May 1996, he turned into the tenth Prime Minister of India and that too for just 13 days; at that point for 13 months in 1998; and again for an entire 5-year term in 1999. He is the main non-Congress Prime Minister of India to have served the administration for an entire 5-year term.
- On 13 May 1998, he place India in the association of the World’s tip top atomic club after the effective atomic test at Pokhran in Rajasthan named-Operation Shakti.
- On 19 February 1999, he took a transport adventure to Lahore in Pakistan so as to construct solid relations with Pakistan.
- In 2001, he experienced a knee-substitution medical procedure at the Breach Candy Hospital in Mumbai, and in 2009, he endured a stroke which impeded his discourse.
- On 23 December 2002, while initiating the principal segment of the Metro in Delhi, he likewise had purchased a ticket for himself to go in the Metro train. He likewise turned into the principal traveler of the Delhi Metro.
- As indicated by reports, Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Rajkumari Kaul (his collegemate in Gwalior) had affections for one another. Once, he additionally composed a letter to her and put it in a book in the school library, yet he didn’t get an answer from Rajkumari Kaul. Be that as it may, this crucial piece of Atal’s life voyage has been out of open talks. In a meeting, he neither acknowledged nor denied his issues.
- Previous Prime Minister of India, P. V. Narasimha Rao, was a dear companion of Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- He was by a wide margin the main parliamentarian who had been chosen from 4 distinct states-Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, and Gujarat.
- He is additionally viewed as perhaps the best writer of India, and he had composed various motivational ballads.
- His lyrics have additionally been utilized in media outlets, and many acclaimed Bollywood playback vocalists including Lata Mangeshkar and Jagjit Singh have loaned their voices to a portion of his sonnets.
- He remained a Member of Parliament for a long time (multiple times from the Rajya Sabha and multiple times from the Lok Sabha).
- Aside from being a liberal lawmaker, Atal was additionally exceptionally loving towards the creatures.
- On 24 December 2018, multi day before Atal Bihari’s 94th birth commemoration, Prime Minister Narendra Modi discharged 100 coins in memory of him.
- In the wake of experiencing an interminable ailment, he left this world everlastingly on 16 August 2018.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Death News Bulletin Issued By AIIMS
- Here’s an interesting video about Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s biography:
- In 1975, he was captured alongside different pioneers during the Internal Emergency forced by the then Prime Minister of India Indira Gandhi.
- He was likewise reprimanded to impel the general population for the destruction of “Babri Mosque” in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh.
Net Worth, Earnings, Salary and Assets
|Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s Salary||Salary/Pension (approx.) – Lifetime rent-free accommodation, medical facilities, secretarial staff of 14, six domestic executive-class air tickets, unlimited train travel, office expenses against actual expenditure for five years, SPG cover for one year. After five years, one personal assistant and peon, air and train travel, ‚¹6,000 for office expenses.|
|Assets||A flat in East Kailash, New Delhi (150.32 sq.mt; worth 22 lakh), A paternal house in Gwalior (1800 sq.ft; worth 6 lakh)|
|Net Worth||60 lakh (as in 2004)|
Movable and Immovable Assets
Car Collection – Ambassadsor (Model 1987)
Favourites and Preferences
|Favourite Actor||Sanjeev Kumar, Dilip Kumar|
|Favourite Actresses||Suchitra Sen, Rakhee and Nutan, Hema Malini|
|Favourite Film(s)||Bollywood- Devdas (1955), Bandini, Teesri Kasam, Mausam (1975), Mamta and Aandhi; Hollywood- Bridge Over the River Kwai, Born Free and Gandhi|
|Favourite Director(s)||Don’t Know|
|Favourite Food||Chinese Cuisines, Prawns, Mungode, Gajar Ka Halwa, Alwar Milk Cake, Khichdi, Poori-Kachori, Dahi-Pakori, Kheer, Malpua, and Kachauri|
|Favourite Drink||Not Known|
|Favourite Fruit||Not Known|
|Preferred Outfit||Not Known|
|Preferred Perfume||Not Known|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Manali (Himachal Pradesh, India)|
|Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s Favourite Colour||Not Known|
|Favourite Musician||Sachin Dev Burman (S. D. Burman)|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Lata Mangeshkar, Mukesh and S.D. Burman|
|Favourite Song(s)||“O mere majhi”, “sun mere bandhu re” by S.D. Burman and “Kabhi, Kabhi mere dil mein” by Mukesh and Lata|
|Favourite Sport(s)||Not Revealed Yet|
Filmography:Movie/Television/Web Series/Serial(s) Career:
No Movies Career yet
Political Party – Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
- 1951 : Joined Bharatiya Jana Sangh (a newly formed Hindu right-wing political party) and was appointed its National Secretary of the northern region.
- 1957 : Contested the Lok Sabha elections from Mathura in Uttar Pradesh and lost to Raja Mahendra Pratap. However, he was elected to the Lok Sabha for the first time from Balrampur in Uttar Pradesh.
- 1968 : Became the National President of Jana Sangh.
- 1977 : Became the External Affairs Minister in Morarji Desai’s Cabinet.
- 1980 : Founded Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) along with his colleagues and became its first National President.
- 1996 : On 16 May, he became the 10th Prime Minister of India.
- 19 March 1998 to 22 May 2004: Again served as the Prime Minister of India.
- 2005 : Took retirement from all political activities.
- 1992 : Awarded with Padma Vibhushan (the second highest civilian award in India)
- 1994 : Given the Best Parliamentarian Award
- 2015 : Awarded with Bharat Ratna (the highest civilian award in India)