Ashok Khemka Age, Height, Weight, Body, Wife or Husband, Caste, Religion, Net Worth, Assets, Salary, Family, Affairs, Wiki, Biography, Movies, Shows, Photos, Videos and More
Dr. Ashok Khemka
Civil Servant (IAS)
Ashok Khemka Age, Caste, Family, Wife, Children, Biography & More
Ashok Khemka is a Indian, Civil Servant (IAS). Ashok Khemka was born on 30 April 1965 in Kolkata, West Bengal and his real age is 56 years
Wiki / Biography
Ashok Khemka also called as Dr. Ashok Khemka. Check out below to know more details about Ashok Khemka’s Photos, Videos, Gossips, News, Career, Movies List, Wiki, Biography, Height, Weight, Age, Career, Caste, Affairs, Marital Status, Father, Mother, Family, Affairs, Kids, Siblings, Net Worth, Facts, Occupation, Education, Awards & More.
Article Type: Biography
Category: Civil Servant (IAS)
Industry/Sector: Not Known
|Real Name||Dr. Ashok Khemka|
|Pet / Nick Name||No Such|
|Profession||Civil Servant (IAS)|
|Origin||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
Age, Dob, Birthplace, zodiac, star sign
|Ashok Khemka Age (Current)||57 years, 7 month, 5 days|
|Date Of Birth (DOB)||04/30/1965 (M/D/Y) (M/D/Y)|
|Birthplace||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Star Sign (Nakshatra)||Not Sure|
|Alive Or Dead||Alive|
|Date Of Death (DOD)||— Not Applicable (M/D/Y)|
|After Death Timeline||Not Applicable|
21038 Total days.
- On December 5, 2022
Not Officially announced Yet
Spouse (Wife or Husban:
Kids: Don’t Know
Father: Yet To Update
Mother: Yet To Update
Sister(s): Not Known
Brother(s): Not Known
Father, Mother, Family Details
|No. Of. Brothers||0|
|No. Of. Sisters||0|
Family Photos and Details
Father – Not Known
Mother – Not Known
Sister – Not Known
Brother – Not Known
Relationship, Affair, Wife-Husband, Girlfriends-Boyfriends
|Ashok Khemka Relationship Status||Committed|
|Interested In||Not Known|
|Marital Type||Love Come Arrange Marriage|
Affairs / Girlfriends – Not Known
|Ashok Khemka’s Wedding Date||–|
|Together Timeline||– Not Applicable|
|Separated Timeline||– Not Applicable|
Son-Daughter, Children Details
|No.Of. Male Kids||2|
|No.Of. Female Kids||0|
Sons – Ganesh and Srinath Khemka
Daughter – None
Caste, Religion, Community, Mother Tongue, Languages Known
|Ashok Khemka’s Caste||Father – Not Known|
|Mother – Same As Fathers|
|Mother Tongue||Not Revealed Yet|
|Languages Known||English, Hindi|
Address, Native, Hometown, Current City
|Native / Origin||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Home Town||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Ashok Khemka’s Current City||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|School||St Xavier’s Collegiate School, Kolkata|
|College||Indian Institute of Technology (Kharagpur)
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
|Ashok Khemka’s Qualification||Bachelor in Technology (B-tech, Computer Science)
Ph.D. (Computer Science)
Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
Masters in Arts (MA Economics)
|Other Education Notes||Not Known|
April 30, 1965
Kolkata, West Bengal
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Not Revealed Yet
No Hobbies Revealed Yet
Physical Traits & Appearance:
(approx.)in kilograms- 75 kg in pounds- 165 lbs (Approx.)
Social Media Hooks:Follow Your Favourite Celebrity "Ashok Khemka" on following Social Media Profiles.
No Controversy Traces Upon This Celebrity So Far.
Personality, Physical Appearance
Body, Height, Weight
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Height||(approx.)in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight||(approx.)in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Eye Colour||Black Eyes|
|Hair Length||Medium Length|
Not Known (Approx.)
Not Filled Yet (Approx.)
Yet To Update
|Does Ashok Khemka, Consume Alcohol?||Not Sure Yet|
|Does Ashok Khemka, Smoke Cigarettes?||Not Sure Yet|
|Is Ashok Khemka, Swims?||Not Sure Yet|
|Is Ashok Khemka, Yoga Practitioner?||No|
|Is Ashok Khemka, a Jogger?||Yes|
|Ashok Khemka’s Hobbies||Pets|
- When Khemka was in the 4th standard, he memorized every chapter of his book, Radiant Reader, to teach himself English.
- He received the Manjunath Shanmugam Trust Integrity Award For Public Works in 2009.
- Khemka does not like being tagged as the Whistle blower IAS. Once, he tweeted that he was doing his duty, and not reporting all those irregularities would have been misconduct.
- He received several death threats after he had reported the irregularities in the Vadra-DLF land deal. On 1 November 2012, he filed an FIR with the Panchkula Police, stating that he received death threats over the phone and faced harassment regularly as people would drop blank calls at his home in the middle of the night and would ring the bell of his house and escape before Khemka could answer.
- He has been transferred through 47 departments in his 27-year career. All his transfers and postings have been in different departments, except for two postings.
- When he used to ignore unofficial requests and demands of senior officials, he would get transferred to a different department with a smaller rank, or he would have to give up his official car or official house. He stated that he used to be humiliated as he had to work as a lower rank officer being an IAS.
- In 2011, he was presented with the S.R. Jindal Prize for “Crusader Against Corruption” and was awarded a cash prize of INR 10 lakhs; for his efforts in exposing corruption.
- In 2103, Arvind Kejriwal approached him and proposed him to join the Aam Admi Party (AAP); because of his clean image and his stance against corruption. Khemka refused, stating that he may join politics only after the age of 60; after the completion of his service.
- In 2016, Ashok Khemka topped the Punjab University Law Exam by scoring 166.37 marks and beat more than 4000 Law aspirants. Khemka stated that he always had an interest in law, and he will pursue law as a career once he retires.
- On 15 October 2012, Ashok Khemka had cancelled the mutation of a land deal between Sonia Gandhi’s son-in-law, Robert Vadra, and the real estate giant, DLF. It got him in the news. Many people opposed him, stating that he was doing this because of political motivation. Ashok Khemka stuck to his statement that he was doing his job and there was no personal agenda.
- In 2012, the Haryana Government set up a committee after Ashok Khemka had alleged charges on a land deal between Robert Vadra and DLF. The committee gave Robert Vadra a clean chit and filed charges against Khemka for causing damage to Robert Vadra’s reputation and illegally cancelling the land deal.
- In 2017, he tweeted that a retired IAS officer was being posted as a Real Estate Regulator who was in the committee that had given a clean chit to Robert Vadra in 2012. He claimed that the posting was a reward for the clean chit that was given to Robert Vadra. He even put in a sarcastic remark in his tweet – An officer, who was member of committee that gave clean chit to VADRA-DLF land-licensing deal in 2012, is now rewarded with the lucrative post of real estate regulator. Instead of being hauled up, some continue to make hay. What could be the secret mantra of their ‘successes’?
- In 2017, he was transferred for the 51st time, and he was posted to work under Haryana’s Sports Minister, Anil Vij. He was posted as the Principal Secretary in the Youth Affairs and Sports Department. After he received his orders, he tweeted- So much work planned. News of another transfer. Crash landing again. Vested interests win. Déjà vu. But this is temporary.
Net Worth, Earnings, Salary and Assets
|Ashok Khemka’s Salary||approx|
|Assets||Million USD (approx)|
Movable and Immovable Assets
Favourites and Preferences
|Favourite Actor||Not Known|
|Favourite Actresses||Not Known|
|Favourite Film(s)||Not Known|
|Favourite Director(s)||Not Known|
|Favourite Food||Not Known|
|Favourite Drink||Not Sure|
|Favourite Fruit||Buddha’s hand (fingered citron), Feijoa|
|Preferred Outfit||Yet To Update|
|Preferred Perfume||Not Known|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Bangkok and Mecca|
|Ashok Khemka’s Favourite Colour||Red|
|Favourite Musician||Not Known|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Not Known|
|Favourite Song(s)||Not Known|
Filmography:Movie/Television/Web Series/Serial(s) Career:
No Movies Career yet
Ashok Khemka was in the 1991 IAS batch in Haryana Cadre. He had a 2 year training period, after which he got his first posting as a Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM). Whenever he got an unusual or an unofficial request from a senior or a politician, he used to demand it in writing. It got him reported several times to his seniors and to the Chief Minister; which was the prime reason for his multiple transfers.
Even though a Government directive states that IAS officers should have a minimum tenure of 2 years in a posting, he kept getting transferred. He raised his voice against wrong contracts, suspicious deals, and unusual requests, but, they were mostly overlooked. His friends from his cadre used to advise him to let go of those issues, but, he always stated that he just wants to work rightfully. In 2012, he was in the news when he cancelled the mutation in a land deal between Robert Vadra’s firm and DLF.
He opposed the deal and stated that there were many financial irregularities in the deal.
On 3 March 2019, Ashok Khemka was transferred for the 52nd time. All these transfers had caused him a lot of discomfort over the years. He had never been posted in a single place for more than 18 months, and his shortest posting was of just 11 days.
No Awards Received so far by Ashok Khemka
Ashok Khemka With His Wife Jyoti Khemka