Arnab Goswami Age, Height, Weight, Body, Wife or Husband, Caste, Religion, Net Worth, Assets, Salary, Family, Affairs, Wiki, Biography, Movies, Shows, Photos, Videos and More
Arnab Ranjan Goswami
Arnab Goswami’s Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Family, Biography, Facts, Photos, Videos & More
Arnab Goswami is an Indian Journalist, News Anchor. Arnab Goswami is born on 9 October 1973 at Guwahati, Assam, India and his real age is 47 years
Wiki / Biography
Arnab Goswami. Check out below to know more details about Arnab Goswami’s wiki, biography, age, wife, girlfriends, affair, height, weight, caste, family and more.
Article Type: Biography
Category: Journalist, News Anchor
|Real Name||Arnab Ranjan Goswami|
|Pet / Nick Name||Not Such|
|Profession||Journalist, News Anchor|
|Origin||Guwahati, Assam, India|
Age, Dob, Birthplace, zodiac, star sign
|Arnab Goswami Age (Current)||48 years, 1 month, 5 days|
|Date Of Birth (DOB)||10/09/1973 (M/D/Y) (M/D/Y)|
|Birthplace||Guwahati, Assam, India|
|Star Sign (Nakshatra)||Not Sure|
|Alive Or Dead||Alive|
|Date Of Death (DOD)||— (M/D/Y)|
|After Death Timeline||Not Applicable|
17567 Total days.
- On October 15, 2021
Not Officially announced Yet
Spouse (Wife or Husban:
Kids: Don’t Know
Father: Yet To Update
Mother: Yet To Update
Sister(s): Not Known
Brother(s): Not Known
Father, Mother, Family Details
|Father||Manoranjan Goswami (Retd. Colonel)|
|No. Of. Brothers||0|
|No. Of. Sisters||1|
|Sister(s)||Name Not Known|
Family Photos and Details
Father- Manoranjan Goswami (Retd. Colonel)
Mother- Suprabha Goswami
Sister – 1 (Indian Defence Service)
Relationship, Affair, Wife-Husband, Girlfriends-Boyfriends
|Arnab Goswami Relationship Status||Committed|
|Marital Type||Not Sure|
|Spouse||Wife -Pipi Goswami|
Affair/Girlfriend – Pipi Goswami
|Arnab Goswami’s Wedding Date||–|
|Together Timeline||– Not Applicable|
|Separated Timeline||– Not Applicable|
Son-Daughter, Children Details
|No.Of. Male Kids||0|
|No.Of. Female Kids||0|
Caste, Religion, Community, Mother Tongue, Languages Known
|Arnab Goswami’s Caste||Father – Not Known|
|Mother – Same As Fathers|
|Mother Tongue||Not Revealed Yet|
|Languages Known||English, Hindi|
Address, Native, Hometown, Current City
|Native / Origin||Guwahati, Assam, India|
|Home Town||Guwahati, Assam, India|
|Arnab Goswami’s Current City||Guwahati, Assam, India|
|School||Mount St. Mary’s School, Delhi Cantonment Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jabalpur Cantonment|
|College||Hindu College, Delhi University, New Delhi Oxford University, England|
|Arnab Goswami’s Qualification||Graduation in Sociology Masters in Social Anthropology|
|Other Education Notes||Not Known|
September 10, 1973
Guwahati, Assam, India
Guwahati, Assam, India
Not Revealed Yet
No Hobbies Revealed Yet
Physical Traits & Appearance:
Social Media Hooks:Follow Your Favourite Celebrity "Arnab Goswami" on following Social Media Profiles.
No Controversy Traces Upon This Celebrity So Far.
Personality, Physical Appearance
Body, Height, Weight
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Eye Colour||Brown Eyes|
|Hair Length||Very short|
Not Known (Approx.)
Not Filled Yet (Approx.)
Yet To Update
|Does Arnab Goswami, Consume Alcohol?||Not Sure Yet|
|Does Arnab Goswami, Smoke Cigarettes?||Not Sure Yet|
|Will Drive?||Not Sure Yet|
|Is Arnab Goswami, Swims?||Yes|
|Is Arnab Goswami, Yoga Practitioner?||Yes|
|Is Arnab Goswami, a Jogger?||Yes|
|Arnab Goswami’s Hobbies||Dancing|
- Arnab’s news channel, Republic TV, is located at the Bombay Dyeing Compound, Worli, Mumbai.
- In 2015, Goswami became the first journalist to ring the opening bell at the BSE on its 140th year.
- He originally belongs to a village in Assam’s Borpeta district, but his family migrated to Shillong and then got settled in Guwahati.
- In March 2015, Goswami noticed a businessman driving Lamborghini car at a high speed on the Bandra Worli Sea Link, and called Mumbai Police to take some action. Later, the police arrested the businessman.
- Sonia Gandhi was the first person to be interviewed by Arnab Goswami.
- Arnab Goswami’s full name is Arnab Ranjan Goswami.
- In 2015, during a debate on Times Now show, Arnab was shown the middle finger by Mahua Moitra, a Trinamool Congress leader.
- He has been criticized by a fraction of society for his style of the TV panel discussion. Kavita Krishnan, an activist of Communist Party of India, criticized him and his channel for identifying rape-accused as a rapist and terror-accused as a terrorist.
- His channel Republic TV received a notice from NBSA (News Broadcasting Standards Authority), asking the channel to display a full-screen apology for the use of words vulgar thug, pervert, sexist, lewd, goon, hyena and anti-Indian, which Arnab had used against a person named A. Singh during one of his shows.
- In May 2017, The Bennet Coleman & Co. Ltd, also known as The Times Now Group, lodged a police complaint against Arnab Goswami (former editor-in-chief of The Times Now Group) claiming theft, infringement of Intellectual Property Rights, criminal breach of trust and certain other charges.
- On May 26, 2017, Congress MP Shashi Tharoor filed a defamation case in the Delhi High Court against Arnab’s TV channel, Republic TV, for linking Tharoor to his wife’s death.
Net Worth, Earnings, Salary and Assets
|Arnab Goswami’s Salary||1 Crore/Month|
Movable and Immovable Assets
Favourites and Preferences
|Favourite Actor||Not Known|
|Favourite Actresses||Not Known|
|Favourite Film(s)||Not Known|
|Favourite Director(s)||Not Known|
|Favourite Food||Not Known|
|Favourite Drink||Not Known|
|Favourite Fruit||Not Known|
|Preferred Outfit||Not Known|
|Preferred Perfume||Not Known|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Not Known|
|Arnab Goswami’s Favourite Colour||Not Known|
|Favourite Musician||Bhupen Hazarika (Assamese Playback Singer)|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Not Known|
|Favourite Song(s)||Not Known|
|Favourite Sport(s)||Not Known|
Filmography:Movie/Television/Web Series/Serial(s) Career:
No Movies Career yet
In 1990, he started his career in journalism with the newspaper ‘The Telegraph.’ It was the shortest career spell he ever had and left the job in less than a year. In 1995, Goswami relocated to Delhi and bagged his first job as a news anchor at NDTV 24×7. He worked as a news broadcaster at NDTV 24×7 for three years and later, became the news editor there. Arnab hosted his own show on NDTV and even co-anchored a show with Rajdeep Sardesai on DD Metro channel. He won the Best News Anchor of Asia award in 2004 for his show titled ‘Newsnight.’
In 2002, he launched his first book, ‘Combating Terrorism: The Legal Challenge,’ which details all the difficulties in making laws against terrorists and terrorism.
In 2006, he became the editor-in-chief of the Times Now news channel. He hosted the show ‘Newshour’ that aired at 9 pm with the live news coverage. Goswami also hosted a special programme ‘Frankly Speaking with Arnab’ and interviewed personalities like Benazir Bhutto, Hamid Karzai, Dalai Lama, Hillary Clinton, and Prime Minister Narendra Modi. In November 2016, Arnab announced his departure from Times Now to start his new venture.
On 6 May 2017, he launched his own news channel “Republic TV,” which grabbed the #1 spot within a week of its launch after defeating its rival, Times Now.
Awards, Honours, Achievements
2003: Asian Television Award for Best Presenter or Anchor
2007: Society Young Achievers Award
2010: Assamese of the Year Award by News Live
2010: Ramnath Goenka Award for Excellence in Journalism