Apoorva Arora (Actress) Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Same As Stage Name
Apoorva Arora is an Indian actress and she is famous in Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada and Telugu movies. She is brought up in New Delhi and she makes her vocation in the movie “Babbal Gum” in 2011
She was born on 5th June 1996 in New Delhi, she started her studies at the National School of Drama, New Delhi and she finished her college studies at Indira Gandhi National Open University.
She makes her first appearance at the age of 12. She also worked in many advertisements brands like Lava Mobile, Cadbury Perk, Usha Sewing Machine, Himalaya Toothpaste and Glam Up. In the year 2011, she started her professional career with the movie “Babbal Gum”, which is one of the best movies of that year. The movie is placed as the top five movies of 2011 by film critic Rajeev Masand, She played the role of Virat Bakshi’s younger sister in the movie and apart from this she also appeared in Telugu, Tamil and Gujarati language-based movies namely Bubble Gum (Hindi movie in 2011), Disco Singh (Punjabi movie in 2014), Siddhartha (Kannada movie in 2015), Sathiyo Chalyo Khodaldham (Gujarati Movie in 2015), Manjha (Marathi movie in 2017) and Gangster (Telugu based Web arrangement in 2018).
9087 Total days.
- On April 22, 2021
Marital Status: Single
Kids: Not Married yet
Father: Yet To Update
Mother: Yet To Update
Sister(s): Not Known
Brother(s): Not Known
Mother : Not Known
Father : Not Known
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Known (Elder)
Husband: Not Available
June 5, 1996
New Delhi, India
New Delhi, India
Physical Traits & Appearance:
5 feet 4 inches / 162 Centimeters
52 Kg (Approx.)
- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 16 Inches
Social Media Hooks:Follow Your Favourite Celebrity "Apoorva Arora" on following Social Media Profiles.
Not Known Not Available (Approx.)
Not Filled Yet Not Available (Approx.)
Some Facts about Apoorva Arora
- She was born and brought up in New Delhi.
- She makes her first appearance with the dance reality show Honhaar on television, 2009.
- She makes her Bollywood debut with Bubble Gum as Jenny in 2011.
- In 2015, she got very popular in the south Indian film industry with Siddhartha. The movie was successful at the box office and was seen opposite of Vinay Rajkumar in the role of Khushi
- She is a professionally trained Kathak dancer and took training under Guru Nandini at Kathak Kendra in New Delhi.
- She is popular in Youtube and web series arrangements.
- She appeared in Gujarati, Hindi, Telugu, Marathi and Tamil movies.
- She does yoga to keep herself fit, as a fitness freak.
- She is popular on Instagram with a million followers.
- She makes her appearance in ‘Ajnabee’, Youtuber Bhuvan Bam’s music video.
- In 2020, Udan Patalos and Basement Company web series she makes her role.
Filmography:Movie/Television/Web Series/Serial(s) Career:
No Awards So Far.