Akshay Venkatesh Age, Height, Weight, Body, Wife or Husband, Caste, Religion, Net Worth, Assets, Salary, Family, Affairs, Wiki, Biography, Movies, Shows, Photos, Videos and More
Akshay Venkatesh’s Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Girlfriend, Family, Biography, Facts, Photos, Videos & More
Akshay Venkatesh is a Australian Mathematician, Professor of Indian Origin. Akshay Venkatesh is born on 21 November 1981 at Delhi, Indian and his real age is 39 years
He is famous for Winning Mathematics prestigious Fields Medal, known as the Nobel prize for math
Wiki / Biography
Akshay Venkatesh. Check out below to know more details about Akshay Venkatesh’s wiki, biography, age, wife, girlfriends, affair, height, weight, caste, family, career and more.
Article Type: Biography
Category: Mathematician, Professor
|Real Name||Akshay Venkatesh|
|Pet / Nick Name||Not Such|
|Origin||Perth, Australia (lives in the United States)|
Age, Dob, Birthplace, zodiac, star sign
|Akshay Venkatesh Age (Current)||39 years, 11 month, 3 days|
|Date Of Birth (DOB)||11/21/1981 (M/D/Y) (M/D/Y)|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Star Sign (Nakshatra)||Not Sure|
|Alive Or Dead||Alive|
|Date Of Death (DOD)||— (M/D/Y)|
|After Death Timeline||Not Applicable|
14582 Total days.
- On October 24, 2021
Not Officially announced Yet
Spouse (Wife or Husban:
Kids: Don’t Know
Father: Yet To Update
Mother: Yet To Update
Sister(s): Not Known
Brother(s): Not Known
Father, Mother, Family Details
|Mother||Svetha (Professor of Computer Science)|
|No. Of. Brothers||0|
|No. Of. Sisters||0|
Family Photos and Details
Father – Venky Venkatesh
Mother – Svetha (Professor of Computer Science)
Siblings – Not Known
Relationship, Affair, Wife-Husband, Girlfriends-Boyfriends
|Akshay Venkatesh Relationship Status||Engaged|
|Interested In||Not Known|
|Marital Type||Not Sure|
|Spouse||Wife – Sarah Paden (Music Teacher)|
Affairs / Girlfriends – Not Known
|Akshay Venkatesh’s Wedding Date||–|
|Together Timeline||– Not Applicable|
|Separated Timeline||– Not Applicable|
Son-Daughter, Children Details
|No.Of. Male Kids||0|
|No.Of. Female Kids||2|
Son – None
Daughter(s) – Tara, Tuli
Caste, Religion, Community, Mother Tongue, Languages Known
|Akshay Venkatesh’s Caste||Father – Not Known|
|Mother – Same As Fathers|
|Mother Tongue||Not Revealed Yet|
|Languages Known||English, Hindi|
Address, Native, Hometown, Current City
|Native / Origin||Perth, Australia (lives in the United States)|
|Home Town||Perth, Australia (lives in the United States)|
|Akshay Venkatesh’s Current City||United States|
|School||Scotch College, Perth, Australia|
|College||University of Western Australia Princeton University Clay Mathematics Institute, Oxford, United Kingdom|
|Akshay Venkatesh’s Qualification||First Class Honours in Pure mathematics from the University of Western Australia in 1997 PhD in Mathematics from Princeton University in 2002 Post Doctoral Fellowship from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
|Other Education Notes||Not Known|
November 21, 1981
New Delhi, India
Perth, Australia (lives in the United States)
Not Revealed Yet
No Hobbies Revealed Yet
Physical Traits & Appearance:
Social Media Hooks:Follow Your Favourite Celebrity "Akshay Venkatesh" on following Social Media Profiles.
No Controversy Traces Upon This Celebrity So Far.
Personality, Physical Appearance
Body, Height, Weight
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Eye Colour||Black Eyes|
|Hair Colour||Mix Shades|
|Hair Length||Medium Length|
Not Known (Approx.)
Not Filled Yet (Approx.)
Yet To Update
|Does Akshay Venkatesh, Consume Alcohol?||No|
|Does Akshay Venkatesh, Smoke Cigarettes?||No|
|Is Akshay Venkatesh, Swims?||Yes|
|Is Akshay Venkatesh, Yoga Practitioner?||No|
|Is Akshay Venkatesh, a Jogger?||Yes|
|Akshay Venkatesh’s Hobbies||Shopping, Long Drive|
- He does not smoke or drink alcohol.
- His hobbies include reading books and travelling.
- He has also participated in Physics and Math Olympiads and won medals in the two subjects at ages 11 and 12, respectively.
- In 2002, he earned his D.at the just the age of 20.
- Indian-Australian mathematician, Akshay Venkatesh, was awarded at the International Congress of the International Mathematical Unionin Rio de Janeiro as one of the four winners of the prestigious Fields Medal for the year 2018.
- The other three who won the 2018 Fields Medal are Alessio Figalli from ETH Zurich in Switzerland, who is an Italian; Caucher Birkar from Cambridge, a Kurdish man who came to Britain as a refugee; and Peter Scholze from Bonn University, who is German.
- Prof Cheryl Praeger, one of his early mentors, said he had always been “extraordinary.”
- Recalling her first meeting with Venkatesh when he was 11 years old, the professor said, “At our first meeting, I was speaking with Akshay’s mother, Svetha, while Akshay was sitting at a table in my office reading my blackboard which contained fragments from a supervision of one of my Ph.D. students. “At Akshay’s request, I explained what the problem was. He coped with quite a lot of detail and I found that he could easily grasp the essence of the research.”
- In an interview, Venkatesh said, “I decided that I wanted to be a professional mathematician towards the end of my under graduation.” He also said that while going into his Ph.D., he wasn’t sure that he would be able to find a job as a mathematician.
- In 2018, after receiving the Fields Medal, the highest honour in Mathematics, he said: “A lot of the time when you do the math, you’re stuck, but at the same time there are all these moments where you feel privileged that you get to work with it. You have this sensation of transcendence, you feel like you’ve been part of something really meaningful.”
Net Worth, Earnings, Salary and Assets
|Akshay Venkatesh’s Salary||(approx)|
Movable and Immovable Assets
Favourites and Preferences
|Favourite Actor||Not Known|
|Favourite Actresses||Not Known|
|Favourite Film(s)||Not Known|
|Favourite Director(s)||Not Known|
|Favourite Food||Not Known|
|Favourite Drink||Not Known|
|Favourite Fruit||Not Known|
|Preferred Outfit||Not Known|
|Preferred Perfume||Not Known|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Not Known|
|Akshay Venkatesh’s Favourite Colour||Not Known|
|Favourite Musician||Not Known|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Not Known|
|Favourite Song(s)||Not Known|
Filmography:Movie/Television/Web Series/Serial(s) Career:
No Movies Career yet
Venkatesh’s field of interest is Mathematics. The Number Theory is his area of expertise. While pursuing his Post Doctoral Fellowship, he was also serving as a C.L.E. Moore instructor. From 2004 to 2006, he held a Clay Research Fellowship from the Clay Mathematics Institute. He has also served as an associate professor at the Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences at New York University. From 2005 to 2006, Venkatesh served as a member of the School of Mathematics at the Institute for Advanced Study. Since September 2008, Akshay Venkatesh has been a Professor at Stanford University.
Venkatesh has made great contributions to a wide variety of areas in Mathematics including Number Theory, Representation Theory, Automorphic Forme, Ergodic Theory, and Locally Symmetric Spaces. Speaking at an event in 2016, he described his work as “looking for new patterns in the arithmetic of numbers.”
- In 1993, at the age of 11, he won a Bronze medal at the 24th International Physics Olympiad in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- In 1994, after being at the second place in the Australian Mathematical Olympiad, Venkatesh won a silver medal in the 6th Asian Pacific Mathematics Olympiad. The same year, he won a Bronze medal in the International Mathematics Olympiad held in Hong Kong.
- In 1997, he was awarded First Class Honours in Pure Mathematics, the youngest ever to achieve this feat. The same year, Venkatesh was awarded the A. Woods Memorial Prize for being the leading graduating student of the year.
- In 1998, under Peter Sarnak, he commenced his Ph.D. at the age of 17 at Princeton University, which he completed in 2002 at the age of 21.
- In 2007, Akshay received Salem Prize.
- He was awarded SASTRA Ramanujan Prize in the subsequent year.
- In 2016, Infosys Prize was conferred to him.
- Venkatesh was bestowed with Ostrowski Prize in 2017.
- Akshay Venkatesh is one of the youngest mathematicians to win the prestigious Fields Medal, Mathematics’ top honor, also known as the Nobel Prize for Maths.